V6 DEBUG BUTTON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retired Tamaholic

Reaction score
I finally decided to share with you my amazing secret - I've found the V6 Debug button! YES it is a V6 and YES "debug" is written very clearly. I need your help getting it to work though. There's no actual button or switch nearby, only the word "DEBUG" written in capitals. I did have quite a "destructive" fiddle; finding a cheat for you caused my Tama to break :( . My sound wires broke off and the infra-red sensor got a problem and eventually, the thing wouldn't work anymore, nor did the Debug work. The Debug button is in the same place as that of the V3. Yes, you do have to pull the screen of and I can't guarantee it'll work, but THE WORD "DEBUG" IS LOCATED UNDERNEATH THE SCREEN WITH THE PINK RUBBER LINING. I do not recommend doing it yourself with your valuable V6s, I will test it on ones which do not really matter to me, such as a Generation 4 one with a glitch that my brother gave me. Good Luck everyone; I don't propose to be the first to actually debug a V6, I'm just releasing the cheat I WORKED VERY VERY HARD FOR before I forget it.

-_- You might was well close this topic down then.
Don't sweat it too much! We appreciate contributions from members but encourage them to do a bit of browsing too just to make sure a topic hasn't been already created. Also, for future reference, if you'd like us to close a topic, just hit the yellow "report" button in the bottom left corner of posts. Makes it easier for us to find and deal with quicker. Thanks! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back