v6 Growth Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phnx0313

Reaction score
I have been under the impression that Music Star Growth is based on Hearts at the time of Evolution.

Both of my little ones just woke and evolved... in their sleep within the last 20 minute.

One boy... a Hinotamatchi, evolved into a Tosakatchi.

However, he has 3 Hungry and 2 Happy Heart... 09 Stress

The other... a Kikitchi, evolved into a Mametchi.

This one has 2 Hungry and 4 Happy Heart... 05 Stress.

I have been raising them about equally...

While Babies... I left one upstairs for maybe 15 minute close to evolution time.

He was 1 happy heart short of the other after he evolved into Hinotamatchi. (The one in my pocket evolved into Kikitchi.)

Today, I played a game with Kikitchi before bed and had fed Hinotamatchi a Cereal since he was still awake for extra hour.

I figured with 3 hungry and 3 happy hearts (or at around 6 total each) I would get Shimashimatchi and Togetchi.

Last time I tried to get Shimashimatchi, I kept the hearts at 3/3 for two days and still got Kikitchi/Mametchi.

Can Anyone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong? Are Music Stars perhaps based on Care Misses?

Hopefully someone can explain how they went about getting Shimashima and Toge as well as the other "Mid Care" Gotchi.

I am very confused and hope for any information that can help me. Thank you in advance!

(I will read replies once I have returned from Gym Session.)

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
The growth either comes at stress level and/or is random. Practicaly, I kept my Hinotamatchi's stress low, whilst neglecting the hunger hearts, and I got Shima.

i got shimashimatchi when my stress level is 0 and the hungry hearts 4/5 and the hearts is 5/5 hopes this will help.... so play and practice your pet and dont awake him when he is sleeping... and dont forget to feed him (i mean your pets favorite food).....

My Favorite Character: Mametchi :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back