V6 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't own a V6 but I really need to know a bit more about them! I have some questions for all you V6 owners.

•Can you have more than one character like on the V5?

•Are there some of the older characters on it?

•Does it have dating/travel show?

•Is it like any of the older versions?

•Is the screen as bad as the V5? (not clear pixels)

Thanks!

1.No,the only time you have more characters on the screen is when your tama is married.

2.There are only four new characters,the rest are old.

3.No,it uses the pause feature.

4.Not realy,there are alot of new cool features

5.The screen is a bit dim but you get used to it.

I don't own a V6 but I really need to know a bit more about them! I have some questions for all you V6 owners.
•Can you have more than one character like on the V5?

•Are there some of the older characters on it?

•Does it have dating/travel show?

•Is it like any of the older versions?

•Is the screen as bad as the V5? (not clear pixels)

Thanks!
-You can have more than one character on the screen only when it has a match maker marriage.3 to be precise.The baby, the mother and father.

-There are some old characters and some new. The new ones are dazzletchi, dreamtchi, Mocha, and Spot. The Mocha and Spot characters are costumes that your tahamgotchi's put on and take off when they fall asleep. They do not count as real characters on Music City. Dreamtchi and Dazzletchi are Special characters that are only obtainable by recieving the Boy's Destiny star or the Girl's destiny star. Your recieve these online at music city by getting your feature CD rank to 4th gold and trading it in. Then you transfer the star to your tamagotchi toy and they transform.

- No it does not as Gotchi Guy said.

-Well, it is almost completely different from other versions in my opinion.

-The screen isn't bad but you can change the Contrast which is what controls the lighting of the tamagotchi toy. Itmakes it darker or lighter. You can do this by pressing the B button to get to the clock and press B and C to get to the Contrast. Use B to select darker contrast and A to select lighter contrast.

Hope I helped :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back