V6 how to get secret characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easterbunny

Reaction score
First, go on tamatown.com and click on music city. Then make a CD at tamagotchi school. Then get it up to the 4th gold (it takes a lot of work) and trade it in for girl/boy destiny star.Send it to your tamagotchi and once it grows to an adult, it with sort of "eat" the star and become the special star. ;)

Just try to get the 4th place of gold at tamatown!!! :D Your tama gets replaced as Dazzlitchi or Dreamtchi!!! :blink: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Nice find, but everyone seems to be posting how to get them now. Not to be mean or anything, but we already know how to get them. But thanks for the reminder!

:( wow! i dont know what they look like. tamatown u say? mine are on 6th super silver right now, how far away is the 4th gold?

What game do you play if you want your cd level to go up :) because ive been playing this game and i keep winning all the time and the only thing that goes up is your level sooo how can you make it go up?? :) :D

i can give you the dreamitchi but only if you give me the dazzlitchi login code

I have both codes plus spot, but someone very nice gave them to me, Im not giving them away though

When you reach sixth silver->5th silver you hit a big 10000xp wall, then 5th silver->4th gold 40000xp

:lol: Isn't there any other way? :(

:puroperatchi: I tryed that but after 6th place i couldn't go further does anyone know why? :(

Please help me! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back