V6 Hunger Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRiot

Reaction score
Hey, I have a 1yr old female Ichigotchi on 1st Gen on my brand new V6 Music Star.

She has 31 stress and she plays the trombone.

I had two hearts in both the Hunger and Happiness meters so I gave my tama two snacks and two meals.

It doesn't refill any hearts.

So to fill up the happiness I played sound block which refilled the happiness, but still giving a meal will not fill any hearts.

I have timed out and praised my tama but it doesn't do anything!!

As I am a new V6 owner, I might be missing something crucial but is there something wrong with my tamagotchi??

It was paused for an entire day yesterday as I went to meet my fav band and didn't want to have to bring Shishi along with me (the tama's too dark colours to sign :wacko: )

HELP ME?? :furawatchi: :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

the music star foods that come and can be fed whenever will only fill 2 hearts as a teen adult and (most likley) oldie so you buy more food

The food that the Music Star character is "born" with only suffices when your character is a baby and toddler. Any later than that and it will only fill up 2 happiness and hunger hearts, just like you saw. You have to start using your Gotchi Points in order to go to the shop and buy food for it once it becomes a teen. I would stock up on cheap foods, like bread, hot dogs, popcorn, etc. until you become an adult. The Gotchi King also brings some food and money every once in a while, so that helps. Starting out, first generation and all, is always the hardest, but you should be fine if you just be frugal. :furawatchi: When your character becomes an adult, your character and his/her band can go Pro Debut and start earning wages, which happen in a few ways: someone brings you wages every day and other games will "unlock" after you go Pro Debut (pass the judges with 3 O's) and that is considered your character's "part-time job."

Easy, After Baby/Toddler stage your Tamagotchi can only fill up 2 hearts with the food it already has, if you buy more food then you'll be able to fill it up all the way.

No worries, theres nothing wrong with your tamaxD

F********************************************************!!!!

You're kidding me??

I RESET MY TAMA D:

I thought there was something wrong with shishi D:

oh wells, I have a boy now :furawatchi:

Thanks for the answers, at least I'll know now.

How do I know whether what is in the shop is a meal or a snack?

Awww, sorry about that! Well, at least you didn't reset from generation 10 or something like that. As for the shop items, you can just kind of guess. I don't know if there's a list or something somewhere but things like bread, hot dogs, fish, sushi, pizza, cereal, stuff that you would consider as entrees, are usually meals (except for choco bars and fries, I've found, those are considered meals, oddly enough) and the candies, fruits, popcorn, and things like this are considered snacks.

on the music star (and i think v5) you have to feed them like 3-5 meals or snacks before one of the hearts is filled.Hope i helped! :huh: :huh:

I was freakin' SCURRRRED the first time this happened to me. I was like "ZOMFG WTH D00DS" And I figured out that's what the shop was for. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back