V6 Music Star: A note about setting the date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other tama I've had before the music star has been m/d. I got my music star very recently and it's the first one that has been d/m. I got so confused xD

hi ok i dont now wat are you talking aboutbut i want login pasword for music citi post em if you get one

tanks

luis :mimitchi: :wub: :eek: :mametchi:

when i got my tama v6 i opened the package and tried 2 set the month first, but it was the other way around(the normal way) & may & maybe its because mine is an australian 1 and bandai already fixed the problem

does anybody have anymore tricks i've been waiting for long but i have trick for all of you. set the time at 4:29 and wait one min.he might give you a heart a star and a you know what.or the king can give you free items or food OR MONEY!!!!!!!! :lol: :(

:( yea i found that out,i was really confused,but on the instruction paper it said that the first date settings were switched,ps: yay i got a music star tamagotchi (glam rock) :blink:
I got a Glam Rock one also!! (I just got it yesterday) And that day/month instead of month/day is really weird.

That is so wierd i got my musis star 3 days after they came out in america. I got it at walmart so are you guys saying there is 2 music stars one where it is day/month and it is month/day

mine is month/day

It's weird. I live in Australia and everyone over here does day/month. But on my V4s (Jinseis, I THINK they're Connexions, it didn't say on the package) they're all month/dates.It's strange...
i live in au too but in america they do month/day and here we do day/month

i want MusicStar!! i only have v3 v4 and Familitchi Dx

:mimitchi: :)

I´m from Finland and here we do day/month not month/day but in my Music Star day is day/month but in my Familitchi is month/day.. And i´m aways thinkig that Americans make month/day.. Sorry my English is worse..

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO month/day is the new zealand way! I'm from NZ and thats how we do the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back