V6 Music Star Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
I brought a V6 Tama a few days ago I have 35,616 tama fans but my star ranking is 999th why isnt it going up? Please could someone help me... Also if it makes any difference (Probaly not) my tama character is furawatchi :furawatchi:

Hi PrincessAlesha,

You've got me there. I do not know how to get your star ranking up im sorry I will try and find out for you ok? Catch you later!

your ranking wont go up till you pass the judges and get a debut
Debut judges? Could you explain please or could someone else explain? My tama already has an adult band and I play that band game. How do you meet the judges???

You have to have had your Pro Debut for your ranking to go up. Because you have 35,000 fans, you are about to get your Pro Debut, so, when you next get a chance, you should pass! Then, you will start moving up rankings. However, watch out - you can go down rankings too!

The pro debut judges should be comming anytime.

Make sure you don't miss any band playing times and practice often.

It could also help if you play games often... As it could also speed up the process a bit.

it helps if all the stats are =400

and you should practse as much as you can!

NOTE:IF YOU DO IT WAY TO MUCH IT WILL BE STRESSED!

a good way to get a pro debut is to practice with the band in the music studio. this is the first option in the 'away' thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back