va tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sawa

Reaction score
I got a new v4 tamagotchi and after I got enoughpoint I donated 5,000 points to the king but the king hasent sent me to tama town why not?

the king doesn't send you to tamatown. He gives you a password and you have to go to tamatown. If you didn't get a pass, try donating 12,000.

the king doesn't send you to tamatown. He gives you a password and you have to go to tamatown. If you didn't get a pass, try donating 12,000.
TamaMum made a statement about donate in a combo like 2000 + 2000 + 1000 and then the king should give you a present.

The combo donation thing works for V3s.

Oh - sorry to contradict you, but right now (Feb 4 2006) the Kings Palace isn't open on the V4 tamatown - only for V3 tamatown visitors.

So there's no point in donating to the King yet - you couldn't use the password :furawatchi:

Save your points until the Palace opens :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back