Valentine's Day Hatch! (Starting Feb 14)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine's Day began for me like, two hours ago, and I only just got around to posting about it in the Log Thread. That being said...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Have a bunch of chocolate :p

Valentine's Day began for me like, two hours ago, and I only just got around to posting about it in the Log Thread. That being said...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Have a bunch of chocolate :p
Valentines day for me (I'm Australian) was yesterday, but we had power outages and I couldnt log anyway, so Im doing it more in time with you guys :lol:

Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope its such a lovely day :wub: Like Kajah said, have heaps of chocolate and candies xo

Okay, So besides taking a bunch of pictures, what time do we log them? Like today, do we log today since we started today, or do we wait till tomorrow? (Sorry first time logging, or group hatching)

Okay, So besides taking a bunch of pictures, what time do we log them? Like today, do we log today since we started today, or do we wait till tomorrow? (Sorry first time logging, or group hatching)
You can start any time, as long as it is today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back