Valentines Day is on it's way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i helped my friend that is a boy become one of my best friend's boyfriend so i will ask him to tell my crush that i have a crush on him because me crush is my friend's best friend. nothing much.

im 13 dont have a boyfreind so I am going to give our cats treats, my dad chocolate, and kiss my teddy bear named Teddy(who I "married" when I was 3.) Sad, huh? ah well im not the only single out there im just pitying myself.

im 13 dont have a boyfreind so I am going to give our cats treats, my dad chocolate, and kiss my teddy bear named Teddy(who I "married" when I was 3.) Sad, huh? ah well im not the only single out there im just pitying myself.
Thank you! :D Ah, well, its OK... I don't get much happiness from Valentine's Day anyways. :(

yeah, me niether. I have fun at halloween though! last year I dressed as french fries and my little brother was a burger. My sister refused to be a coke instead she was a monkey. go ahead and laugh, we were rediculus. :( :D and all the candy...*drool drool*

I'm giving my friend a card =D It's gonna be a really, really, nice one. And maybe a gift tooo.

I really need to get married to one of my stuffed animals :3

-kuchipatchi-

I really need to get married to one of my stuffed animals :3
-kuchipatchi-
Lol! I was married to one of my stuffties before I was to Skippy, but I lost Kitty... What's really sad is, Kitty's birthday is on Valentine's Day!!! :D :D Alright go ahead and call me a baby. I still miss him. And yeah, I'm 11. :(

I plan on giving my best friend atleast a card, because she doesn't need any more stuff in her room! :D She'll be perfectly fine with her huge wad of cash and all of her junk and a bed... XD

Well, me and my imaginary bf are eloping to imaginary canada. not a strech science we live near the borderline in imaginary alaska.....but hey!

I'm doing nothing except wishing that someone would say that they loved me. Although I hate Valentines Day since everybody will be giving each other cards or something. So usually in many holidays (except my b-day and halloween)I am usually in a worse mood than usual. And plus I think that it's a pointless holiday. I have better things to do like say happy b-day to one of my friends in another country.

All girls school = bad Valentine's day. I would like to give a card to a boy if I ever talk with one! I haven't seen my friends who are boys in months :D All girls schools are dumb. :D

All girls school = bad Valentine's day. I would like to give a card to a boy if I ever talk with one! I haven't seen my friends who are boys in months :p All girls schools are dumb. :p
Wow, that's a long time.

You live at a boarding school right?

BLAHHH.

You know what I'm going to do?

I'm going to give my crush a pin that says "I just freaking love you." xD

...If that's feasible. If not, I'll probably get a single red M&M for him.

I don't want to be a mooshy girl who gives guys presents on V-Day. >_>

I'm not going to give him anything personally either, I'm just going to put something in his desk/locker.

Ooh it's nearly Valentines Day! What are you doing? Gifts, cards a kiss on the cheek...... Ok I'm going too far! What are you doing?
Nuffing. :D

Only my closest friends know I like him. ;)

I'm to afraid to show my crush,Darren how I feel so I'l just let that one slip and be my dog and hamsters valentine

Valentine's Day, next to Easter, is the most hated Holiday on my list... No offence to anyone if they like V-Day, though.

I have noone to spend Valentine's Day with, none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back