Valentines Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, all I got was some chocolates and cards from my friends.
:eek: Last year my mom got me a whole box of turtles for Valentines Day! And this year I got the Love Puppy! It's ADORABLE!

I gave Sam (he is my close friend, AND my crush) a card, and He sent me a text message that said 'Thanks for the lovely card, it was really thoughtful. Happy Valentines to you, from Sam.' :eek: I never thought he would write something like that! :eek:

Nothing.

Not disappointed either... No one likes me and I don't like anyone.

I won't be snapping anyone's heart in half anytime soon.

Today we have a 2 hour delay so I need to go make some Valentines Day cards!Maybe I will get a Valentine!
I know that's it's really late an all but....I know that you probably did get a card. Am I right? I got Valentines from pretty much everyone in my class. Also even though this is WAY off topic but can you check out the movie in my siggy? And if you cried or found it REALLY sad then pm me! I cried the whole time I watched it! (Also for the people who might be curious it dosen't have bad words or anything and it's about the 9/11 plane crash.)

Thanks!

♥Warriorscats♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I got from my boyfriend:

chocolate

a really cute blue cuddly bunny toy

a tamagotchi V4 :huh:

lots of cuddles

pizza for dinner

I ♥ him so much ♥♥♥♥

I got nothing, except I went to the play The Giver...

It was so bad, that it was sad.

My boyfriend bought me this super soft dog/pillow, chocolates, gift card to B&N <3, and we had a lovely dinner.

I got... a cart and chocolate from my parents...

all of my friends at school got candy or a card from a boy that likes them... every boy gave something to a girl and guess what... I didn't get anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back