Valentine's Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! well I guess it's my turn to apologize...

Today I was at school. We had a french BIG simulation examination about the degree of SB b1 and I was too anxious and extremely worried as ussually. I had brought my tamas with me (two), so I was checking them/revising french/watching the proffesors/trying to stay calm/and participate in class the same time!!!!

In fewer words: BAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

After a while, I was taking care of my v4.5 (lucky) {WILL HE EVER LEAVE HIS BABY? :angry: }

But I had totally forgotten the existance of my v4 Tamfi wich was far more important!!!! :(

I remembered him on bus -after passing away the mess in my head for my mistaken exam and my worries about it-[i hope I did well]

I happily took him out glad that everything was done but it seems he was done with me too...I frozen as I realized it wasn't him standing silently in the screen... an angel...Tamfi...was...to...TAMA...

...Heaven... -_-

... I felt so stupide, so sad that the memories of the huge examination[3 hours] plus his death, made me cry...

I had to restart so now I have a mohitamatchi Tamfi the second! I hope this will be a success...He is a boy 0yr and since he hatched today[sorry for being late] I enter with him instead of lucky's son. :)

Well Lucky left but anyways... I keep with Tamfi who has already gaigned some life points!!! I may post pictures!! :D

Feeling a bit bad for neglecting Xanther today - work got really stressful and I couldn't care for him. His meters dropped to empty on two occasions. :(

Sorry I'm so late!

My Tama-Go's growth has been stunted, and did not leave the baby on time! I had to pause my Tama-Go over the weekend due to all the homework... -_-

Anyway, Kikitchi married Violetchi on Valentine's Day, and had a baby boy this morning! He's currently 10 years old, so he should be leaving his baby soon. I will take care of Kinotchi once Kikitchi leaves, and will continue to participate in this hatch!

Xanther evolved into Kuchitamatchi today, the unhealthy teen on the P1. I'm not surprised but I hope I can do better for him and not get Nyorotchi...

Yay! I got Rightchi and yesterday I worked on getting all of his puzzle pieces. Computer, space food and helmet, easy enough. Had to raise the money specifically for the helmet because it was something that I hadn't bought yet and I had to clean house this morning so that's where the rest of the money went, I had like 3600 but oh well. RIghtchi's at school now, he's got the intelligent trait as the highest and for some reason the night before he evolved into rightchi his trait kept switching back from intelligence to strength for some reason. It was really weird. The only item I used with him was the Computer so not sure why it would be strength.

Kikitchi left his baby last night, so I began caring for his Kinotchi this morning.

At around 10:00 this morning, little Kinotchi evolved into a Mattaritchi! He currently weighs 18 lbs, has 6 training bars and full friendship. Hopefully, I can keep up the good care and get a Mametchi or Kuromametchi!

Tamfi is 1yr old and is envolved into a teen. Hawainotchi!! He is so cute and I had a letter for school! I choosed Mr turtle and I'm hoping Tamfi will be well teached and happy with him! King brings manystrange gifts such as flowers and love potions...I think I might really need them... Anyways these for now! :mimitchi:

Rightchi will be going to the matchmaker tomorrow, we went to the park and went on a date with a Julietchi and it looked like all we did was sit on a bench together. We also got a puppy, which I cannot find in the tamagotchi wiki so I'm not sure of the name of it, it looks a lot like a Shih Tsu. :)

Mattaritchi evolved into Kilalatchi yesterday at around noon, while I was at school.

As usual, I tried to fill all 15(?) training bars. He currently has 8 training bars, all 6 friendship hearts filled, is 2 years old and weighs 22 lbs.

I've been using the treadmill on the Kuromametchi figure to help keep his weight down, and played games with him occasionally. He should evolve today around noon!

Wish me luck on getting Mametchi or Kuromametchi! ^u^

Went to the matchmaker as planned this morning on the MARTA, and luckily I got a girl as I was hoping for. :D So here she is, in all her pink glory.
130219_0000_zps66a4cb58.jpg
And an hour later she evolved into Terubotchi and I'm hoping she'll evolve tomorrow into a Neotchi but i used the sewing kit and the mirror so right now her style is higher than her charisma. Not sure what raises charisma exactly. Here she is right after she evolved.
130219_0001_zps0259a01c.jpg
Here she is at school, while I'm at school. Coloring with a friend she just met.
130219_0002_zps7d3b2b7c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mattaritchi evolved into Kilalatchi yesterday at around noon, while I was at school.

As usual, I tried to fill all 15(?) training bars. He currently has 8 training bars, all 6 friendship hearts filled, is 2 years old and weighs 22 lbs.

I've been using the treadmill on the Kuromametchi figure to help keep his weight down, and played games with him occasionally. He should evolve today around noon!

Wish me luck on getting Mametchi or Kuromametchi! ^u^
Good luck Rainbow!!!!my boy is so slow compairing to you guys but it's okay! I'm doing my best! :D

I put Kilalatchi to sleep this morning before I left for school, so his growth would't be delayed. I knew that he would evolve sometime around noon before I got home, and spent all day wondering what he evolved into.

When I got home, I saw that Kilalatchi evolved into...

KUROMAMETCHI! YAY! :D

He is now 3 years old, weighs 30 lbs, has 8 training bars and full friendship hearts.

I bought him some new items on the Violetchi and Kuromametchi figures, and played a few games of Trampoline on the Sebiretchi figurine. It's a really fun game!

Xanther evolved into Nyorotchi (the unhealthy adult...) last night. I'm a little disappointed, but I was expecting it. This is my first adult on the P1 though, so I'm on my way to experiencing all of them :3 Xanther is asleep now. He looks a little creepy, as if Kuchitamatchi sprouted a big tail!

Hey guys, so today I got my first deco pierce, the circus one. :) I love the juggling game but it's a little difficult to figure out. Tissue(as my Fiance has so lovingly named my P's because of the way the child character looked) really enjoyed going to the circus seeing all the acrobats and jugglers. :) And my first female adult is Kiramotchi, not the one I was going for but oh well. She's still cute. <3.

Soooo I forgot to post in here, but I am logging the P's the I used for this in the tama log section. The link is in my signature if anyone wants to see. :) Just recently started on generation 3 - I'll be updating it later today.

Thorn is still disappeared...[have I mentioned that?]

So Tamfi is really well he is going for oldie champion so he is 5yr and I disaprooved a matchmaker already!Sorry for not updating I may be able to post pictures!

Started my 4th generation tonight, I think maybe everyone forgot about this hatch sadly. :x.

Unfortunately they might have indeed... But it's okay I wish good luck to everyone with the tamas and Concratilations sk1tt135!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Xanther passed away last week at the age of 13. Good luck with your tamagotchis everyone and ta ta for now.

x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back