Valentines Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the latest flood of questions... I realize No One Actually Read the First Post.

Before Asking Questions... Try to read the ENTIRE first post? ^^;;

It saves the starter trouble of answering questions and keeps the thread cleaner for when the Hatch Starts.

~Phnx

Reposted answers to the recent questions... In hopes to prevent them from being asked again.

A valentines hatch! I guess we'll accept entries up until the eve of valentines day.

Any tama will do. I'll need help deciding though! I've got a v3 and v4 coming very soon and getting a +colour, a music star and a familitchi on my birthday (February 13).

But what time will we do it by? You ask? Your own time! So I guess we'll have people hatching tamas a day before, and a day after, but who cares? In our minds they're still born on Valentines~
Everyone can join. I can't respond to everyone on here thougghhhh...

But the most basic answers...

No, it's not to late to join, and any version is fine.
is the hatch supposed to be in U.S time or own time zone? ;o

@chib3h i think you just talk about your tamagotchi when it is born XD

Last edited by a moderator:
There is like 20+ people in this hatch. cant wait :D

I'm wondering...will a different thread for the actual logging be started for this hatch? There's quite a lot of posts in this thread already (which is why I generally like to arrange a hatch either in a separate thread or try and arrange it 1-2 weeks beforehand, at the MOST). Looking forward to this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I hatch one! Sorry it's a bit late! I will probes do my v3 as I started up my p2s today?

My tamagotchi has not come yet, so i wont be joining (but there is the faintest of posssibilites). This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back