valentines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I want to get the girl I like something, but I dont know what... I feel lonely. D:

But a teddy-bear with a heart balloon on it, but a letter with it and sign it with -Anonymous.

Yeah, I don't know.

Nevermind. I dont want to celebrate valentines anymore, its just a stupid excuse holiday for chocolates and sweet stuff.

Yeah, these days Valentines is mostly about companies trying to get money from people buying stuff for their dates who they are only in love with for a couple days before breaking up and then falling "in love" with some other person a few days later. BUT REGARDLESS, give everyone you know chocolate. Just do it. Everyone loves chocolate.

I'm totally not saying that because I really like chocolate and no one ever gives me any chocolates on Valentines day... Nope... TToTT

Well, if you like the girl, you might as well do something nice for her anyways. Not for Valentine's Day specifically. I just mean that because you don't like Valentines Day that you shouldn't give up on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back