Vampire Knight RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdasdasd.png

*He quickly grabbed her arm as he spun her around, pressing her back against his chest as he wrapped an arm around her body, holding her in place. Moving his lips to her neck, he pressed his warm wet tongue against her soft skin as he ran it up the side of her neck, lubricating her skin with his saliva as his lips pulled back, a small hiss leaving him. Opening his mouth over her neck, the tips of his fangs pricked her skin slightly, drawing a tiny bit of blood. In a flash, he bit down on her neck hard, his fangs ripping through the skin as they sank deep within her flesh, causing blood to pool over his fangs and travel down her neck slowly. Closing his eyes, he began to suck on her neck, the sweet crimson liquid rushing into his mouth as he gulped it down hungrily, blood dripping down the sides of his mouth as it dripped down his chin and neck, drenching the collar of his white shirt red*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki was quite obviously caught off guard by Zero's sudden attack. She lost her balance and would have fallen if not for Zero's strong grip on her, and she scrambled to regain her footing. When Zero's tongue made its way up her neck she allowed a small gasp to escape from between her lips, which quickly turned into a choked cry when his fangs pieced her skin. She sank back into Zero's chest, fingers scrambling against her stomach as she felt her own warm blood dribble down from the bite. "Z-Zero..." Her eyes fluttered shut as she remembered the first 'forbidden' act, but how that act hadn't involved her own desire for the deep red liquid. Likely to be so much sweeter from Zero, she realised.

(As a side note, the post I made is not inappropriate in any way. If you think it is, then that's on you. You have a dirty mind.)

1224p.jpg

*He pulled away from her neck with a gasp as he released his hold on her, taking a few steps back as he pressed the back of his hand against his mouth, wiping the blood from his mouth as some of it smeared on his skin, turning it red. Running his tongue over his fangs, he lapped up the blood that covered them, the tangy metallic taste of her blood intoxicating him. Opening his eyes half way, his eyes weren't their original violet color, but rather a blood red color, which glowed brightly when the blood lust was upon him. His lips curled into a smirk for a moment before his eyes widened, as they returned to their violet color. His eyes were no longer fulled with hunger or lust for her blood, but rather guilt and sadness. "Y-Yuki..." he mumbled, before placing a hand over his face, his eyes widened in shock as her blood poisoned his mouth with its addicting taste*

Yuki turned around on the spot, opening her eyes and staring at Zero as he slowly recovered from the bloodlust. Mezmerised, she watched as his eyes lost their red glow, as he slowly slid back into the Zero that she knew all too well. She lifted her hand to her neck, brushing the sticky red liquid that had smeared right across her neck and covering her fingertips in it. After studying Zero, flicking her eyes across his figure and realising just how far he had gone, she held her blood-soaked hand up to him, near his face, inviting him to take it.

*Dropping his hand from his face, he pushed his cheek into her hand as he closed his eyes, rubbing his cheek into the palm of her hand as he frowed his brows together, his lips drooping into a frown. Placing a hand over the hand that held his cheek, he whispered "I'm sorry Yuki.." his voice trembling slightly as he spoke*

Yuki cupped Zero's face in her hand, stroking his cheek with her thumb. "You can't help it," she muttered, staring into his violet eyes. "I'm just keeping my promise to you." She shuffled a bit closer, heart thudding incredibly loudly and quickly near her throat. She lifted her other hand to wipe the blood trickling down her collar, still staring at Zero.

*He looked up at her as he drew a shuddering breath, his eyes filled with sadness. He started to feel an unfamiliar sensation in his nose and the skin below his eyes. It tingled and twitched. Then his vision became cloudy. Liquid pooled up and spilled over his lids and down his cheeks and then he realized it. He was crying. He couldn't hold his feelings anymore, it just came crashing down on him. Lowering his head, his silver hair hid his eyes from view as he gritted his teeth together, his body trembling as tears continued to flow down his cheeks, dripping off his chin down to the grass below*

Yuki watched Zero for a second, then tilted his head up and reached her other hand to brush a few of his tears out of his watery violet eyes, After a couple of seconds, she abandoned this attempt, and instead slammed her body into Zero's, wrapping her arms around him tightly and pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

*Burying his face into her neck, his body continued to shake as more tears trickled down his face. Wrapping his arms tightly around her body, he dug his fingers into her clothing as he gripped it tightly, whispering "Please Yuki...don't leave me...I love you too much to let you go..." into her neck. Little by little, his very being was falling apart, becoming vulnerable to the female who laid buried in his arms. He never wanted to let her go, he didn't want her to leave, he didn't want her to go back to Kaname. He wanted her to stay with him, be with him, love him, but he feared that he already lost her....to the man he hated so much.*

Yuki hid her face in Zero's shoulder, standing on tiptoe so that she could reach, At his words she sniffed, clinging onto the back of his clothes and burying her face deeper. "Y-you're not supposed to cry, Zero," she sobbed, tears already leaking out of her eyes and soaking Zero's shoulder. She racked her brains for the words to express her feelings, but when none came to mind she simply hugged Zero even tighter, repeating the same words over and over again in between sobs. "You're not supposed to cry."

"I know I'm not suppose to...I just....I just..." his words trailed off as heard the female sobbing into his shoulder. Pulling his arms away from from her, he placed his hand on her chin as he gripped it gently, tilting her head up to look at him as his violet eyes stared into her chocolate brown eyes, his thumb wiping away a tear from her cheek. "Yuki, you shouldn't cry for me..." he murmured, "Please don't cry Yuki...". Leaning his face closer to hers, their lips a mere inches from each other. The urge to kiss her was strong. He already kissed her once before when they first parted, but ever since then, he's always wanted to kiss her again, to show that he really did love her, that he wanted her to be his. Closing the gap between their lips, his eyes slid closed as their lips gently touched, his hand moving from her chin as it slid up to her cheek, cupping the damp skin*

Yuki allowed her head to be lifted by Zero, silencing her sobs but not managing to stop the tears from falling. She leaned into Zero's hand as he wiped her cheeks dry, staring right back into his eyes. "T-then what am I supposed to cry over?" When Zero leaned in she froze, still clutching the back of his jacket tightly. However, when Zero's lips finally met hers she sank back into his embrace, though tears were still leaking from her eyes. Her grip on his jacket loosened and her hands slid up his back, pulling him in even closer.

Mametchi the Vampire wondered who this new vampire was... He had been shocked at the bloody attack, but they seemed to love each other...

Mametchi the Vampire was very confused. He had to find out more... Luckily, the vampires seemed to have forgotten him. He hoped they wouldn't notice him spying on them.

*Breaking the kiss, he pulled away from her as he opened his eyes, his hand dropping from her cheek to his side. "I'm sorry Yuki..." he whispered, "I shouldn't be doing this. As much I love you, you're still my enemy." Placing hand back on her cheek, he leaned forward as he gave her a quick kiss, pulling her body to him as he wrapped his arms around her body, his face buried in her neck. "It's my job to kill you, but...I don't know if I can..." he whispered*

Yuki returned to hiding her face in Zero's shoulder, bringing her hands back down and clinging onto the edge of his jacket. "I shouldn't be doing this either," she murmured. "You're still Kaname's enemy, and Kaname's my fiance..." She trailed off, sniffing again and pulling away from Zero suddenly. "I'm supposed to be engaged," she whispered.

"I know Yuki...I know..." *Pulling away from her, he took a few steps back before he turned his body away from her, facing away from her. " You should go..." he whispered, before walking away from her. He felt his eyes sting as tears threatened to leave his eyes. His heart was crushed, crushing into nothing but dust. Everything no longer mattered. The academy, his friends, Yuki, even his own life didn't matter. Feeling the Bloody Rose Gun hit his side with each step he took, he fought the urge to pull out the gun and turn it on himself, but he knew Yuki would be devastated, but...he didn't care. Kaname already ruined his life, the life he wanted to share with Yuki*

kanme995es0.gif

Character request for Kaname Kuran is CLOSED.

The character was taken by Lee

~Vampire Knight Characters~

~Day Class/Humans/Vampire Hunters~

Yuki Cross: Taken by .chasm.

Zero Kiryu: Taken by Zero Kiryu (Me)

Kaien Cross (Headmaster): Open

Ichiru Kiryu: Open

Toga Yagari: Open

~Night Class (Vampires)~

Kaname Kuran:Taken by Lee

Akatsuki Kain: Open

Takuma Ichijo: Open

Senri Shiki: Open

Hanabusa Aido: Open

Rima Toya: Open

Business within the Academy had been swiftly attended to, and now Kaname wanted nothing more than to see the fiancée he held so dearly in his heart; she was incredibly precious to him and he felt a strong urge to protect her, no matter what. Yuki was the only one he could really show any emotion towards. She stirred feelings up inside of him that he couldn't imagine being about anyone or anything else. That's why a small smile played upon his lips as he saw her dark hair, her pale skin just in the distance, distracting him from his thoughts of her. However, snapping back to reality was not the cakewalk he was expecting it to be as he saw Zero turned away, a threat towards Yuki in Kaname's eyes. That's when he smelled the distinct aroma in the air - sweet but subtle and immediately recognisable: Yuki's blood. Before he knew it, his hand was upon her shoulder, eyes narrowed, the only feature on his face showing emotion.

"Who bit you?"

*As Kaname's voice rang in his ears, he quickly turned around to face them, his hand quickly reaching into his Day Class jacket as he pulled out the Bloody Rose Gun, lifting it up to Kaname's face. His eyes flashed with deep hatred and anger as he gridded his teeth together, his blood boiling as he saw Kaname's hand on Yuki's shoulder. His hand squeezed tightly on the large silver gun as his very being trembled in anger. "You got some f***ing nerve showing your face here...Kuran.." he spat angerily at the male.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back