Vampire RP (test for me & Zero Kiryu)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

</html>

Reaction score
Ok,I'm just going to start with my Character,

Zero Kiryu,please start too~

Name:Kanii

Eye color:Brown

Hair color:Black

Personality:Shy,often refuses social contact,sarcastic.

Blah,I'm no good at character descriptions.

Zero22.jpg

Name: Zero Kiryu

Eye Color: Violet

Hair color: Silver

Bio: Four years ago, Zero was taken in by Kaien Cross as the sole survivor of a murderous attack on his family by Shizuka Hio. Zero was bitten during the attack and spent the last four years resisting turning into a vampire--the tattooed symbol on his neck helped suppress the vampire transformation. Due to the attack, Zero developed a deep hatred and distrust of vampires. He kept his vampiric nature secret even from Yuki until blood lust overwhelmed him and he bit her. Filled with self-loathing, Zero attempts to run away but is stopped by Yuki, who pledges to kill Zero should he fall to Level E. To further ensure Zero's vampire nature remains controlled, the headmaster provides Yuki with a bracelet that reacts with Zero's tattoo and paralyzes him. Despite these measures, Zero's body rejects the blood tablets used to sate a vampire's thirst and Yuki convinces Zero to continue drinking her blood.

While Zero harbors romantic feelings for Yuki, he supports her feelings for Kaname Kuran, in particular because Zero is gradually becoming a level E vampire, having never drank from the vampire that had turned him. He is protective of Yuki, preventing her from trading her humanity to Shizuka Hio in exchange for preventing his degenerating into a level E vampire, swearing never to allow Yuki to become a vampire; knowing this, Kaname Kuran allows Zero to live because Zero would do anything to protect Yuki. However, with Shizuka's death, Zero is forced to drink the blood of Kaname to delay becoming a level E vampire. Following Zero's discovery that Yuki is actually a pure blood vampire, Zero and Yuki sever their friendship, with Yuki revealing that her vampire side "ate" her other side, her human side.

Though Zero is able to maintain his sanity after drinking Kaname's blood, the Hunters Association arrange his arrest and lock him up. During this time, Kaname reveals that his purpose in strengthening Zero is in order for him to protect Yuki and defeat Rido Kuran. Soon afterward, Zero is shot by his twin brother and finally completes the Twin Hunter fragment after he is convinced to "eat" the dying Ichiru. With this act, as a twin hunter of an excellent lineage who has become a vampire and carrying the blood of three pure bloods (Yuki, Kaname, and by proxy Shizuka), Zero becomes the most powerful vampire hunter alive.

Interrupting the battle between Yuki and Rido, Zero declares his former friend his enemy, though they are able to work together and defeat Rido. Zero reveals his intention to kill all pure blood vampires including Yuki, but finds that he cannot bring himself to kill her. Because of his own lingering attachment to her and as someone who made him feel safe, he finds such an act cruel and reveals that he would not mind if Yuki killed him at that moment. However, when Kaname enters the scene, Zero does not hesitate to entangle him with the Crossing Danger, reasserting his desire to "exterminate all the pure bloods." Zero realizes that Yuki should be with Kaname, because "he is the only man who could spend eternity with her". He tells her that he had craved for her blood only; vampire crave for the blood of the one they love, and he in effect confesses his feelings for her. He kisses her, and they separate. As they part ways, Zero tells Yuki he will find her and kill her, and Yuki in return says she will keep running from him so that he has a reason to live. A year later, he is still determined to kill all pure bloods, but has decided to hold off on killing Kaname Kuran because it would jeopardize the peace. He appears to be indifferent towards Yuki now, but his body still seems to lust for her blood.

Kanii looked around the stores,listening to the music that the buskers were playing.

She really didn't like being in a crowd,and tried to keep in an empty corner,but to no avail.

Kanii slowly,avoiding eye contact with anyone,walked into a seemingly empty shoe shop.

She walked in and hunkered down in the corner,purse in hand.

She then spotted a strange man staring at her.

ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST,PLEASE IGNORE.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Walking into town, he cringed at the loud sounds coming from the people who bickered and screamed around the shops. He hated when the town was crowded like this. The loud noise and the constant shoving of people annoyed him. Letting out a sigh, he pushed through the crowd of people, shoving the female, causing her to fall to the ground by accident. Growling in fustration, he simply walked over her, walking towards the noodle shop that stood at the far side of town*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanii glared at the man.

"Welcome to my shoe shop!"

Kanii couldn't help but smile at the happy-go-lucky man.

"So,would you like to try on some shoes?"

Kanii felt a little uneasy,like she sometimes randomly did;

"Uh,no thanks,just taking a rest."

The man gave her a friendly smile as he tidied some stray shoes.

*Pulling the curtain back that draped over the door of the Noodle shop, he walked inside, dropping the curtain behind him as he walked up to the bar, sitting in his usual spot at the middle of the bar. The owner walked up to the bar with a smile on his face, automatically recognizing his favorite customer. "Well, hello Kiryu, how are you today?" the owner asked Zero, placing his hands onto the counter. "I could be better..." he mumbled, staring down at the owners hands. "I see I see." the owner replied, "So what would it be? The usual?" Zero nodded his head, which gained another smile from the owner, who went into the back to cook up Zero's meal*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back