Vanessa's #1 Fan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi i am Vanessa Hudgens #1 fan.I love her new album im saving up for it! ;) .Now heres more about me!.I bet you were all wondering what my name was well its Emily and i am 10 years old my birthday is the 6th August i have MSN if you have it then add me its [email protected] before you do add it PM me so i know who you are otherwise i wont accept your request.I am a natural brunette.I have Sea blue eyes.Im not that ritch im not loaded anyway.My mum and dad aint together they split up last year and my dad has a new girl friend and my mum has a new boy friend.I have a brother called Rhys (Prounnounced R-ee-s)I have to v4's and 2 v2's and 4 v3's my v4's have baby's.I am willing for some friends and in real life i dont have meany because they make fun of me because i have glasses and quite big ears.Were i am today it has been snowing and its freezing.I made a cool snowman though but then i jumped on it haha.Then i had a snowball fight with my brother and he got covered hahaha.If you have any more questions then just PM me or just reply here if you want to be my friend and i was reading the other introductian topics and i thought to myself i hope they dont post stuff like Hi welcome to TamaTalk please read through the BOLD topics and all that so can you please not post that sort of things thanks

Emily

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! :p I hope you raise enough money to buy that album really soon!

EDIT: Typo.. I seem to be making a habit of doing that!

Hello, I'm Tamagotchi~Girl and I'm new too! Wanna be buddies? It might seem a bit abrupt (sudden) but I'm a bit lonely by myself. Please be my buddy!

I can help you with anything to do with the v2 or v3! I've had tamagotchis for over a year and I know most stuff. So I can help you with nearly anything! Just ask through a PM, but not email please.

I've replied to your 'chores' topic if you wanted to know.

Tamagotchi~Girl

Welcome to Tamatalk. I'm Lily12! Hope you like it here!

Hiyas! I understand how you feel about the people that talk about the bold topics, they can be annoying, but be sure to read them anyways.I don't have many friends in real life either. I don't get it! People judge books by their covers, but its the story inside that counts! Anyways, I wouldn't care about what you look like, I care about who you are! So ummm do you want to be friends, maybe?

Well i have made a few friends now that i have told them what is happening in jmy life and what good has happneded and they all wanted to be my friends and im now quit popular xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back