Vannessa Hugdens mistake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Geez. Another one? Billy Ray? And he was good, too. Made me laugh. I wonder how Miley must have felt.  :rolleyes:   'Yee, Doggies I'm on FIRE!"
It's Vanessa's mistake, and she must suffer with the consequences of it. I hope she's learned a little lesson. Man, why can't all the Celebrities stay good? I don't wanna see another Paris or Britney comin' up...
I know. And she's my favorite singer. But hopefully, people could stay out of her business. But that's how it is when you're famous. Everyone follows you around. They snoop around in you're stuff.

And I don't think Vanessa is fired. It's a rumor that Adrienne Bailon is going to be Gabriella. If Vanessa was kicked off, it would be all over the news and stuff. Or at least on her fansites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did she do that?? She's meant to be an actress in a KIDS thing. What's next, a cbeebies person going naked on cast??

I know. And she's my favorite singer. But hopefully, people could stay out of her business. But that's how it is when you're famous. Everyone follows you around. They snoop around in you're stuff.
And I don't think Vanessa is fired. It's a rumor that Adrienne Bailon is going to be Gabriella. If Vanessa was kicked off, it would be all over the news and stuff. Or at least on her fansites.
I don't think they would kick her off, and they shouldn't either.

(I love your avatar by the way.)

Why did she do that?? She's meant to be an actress in a KIDS thing. What's next, a cbeebies person going naked on cast??
Who cares if she's in a kids' movie?

As said before, she's an adult and it's her choice and kids shouldn't be on sites showing her naked anyway.

But, I don't see the big deal with nudity. We weren't born with clothing, years ago as cavemen we didn't have elaborate clothing... It's natural to be naked. So, who cares?

I don't think they would kick her off, and they shouldn't either.
(I love your avatar by the way.)
[Thanks.]

They didn't kick her off. I checked on her fansite. She's been in a Rated R movie before. Just because she's currently in a kids movie, doesn't mean she follows the rules like a kid does. She's who she is. I am so peaved (sp?) that people is going on up about her. I just feel so sorry for her. Being a celebrity is hard enough work. But having a huge story about you is even, worse-er-er. I was looking at photos of her coming back from Australia. It was after her mistake. It just pains me to see her have to hide like that. At least she's not alone. That would be really hard. She was happy to be back in LA, but the paparazzi is probably ticking her off. She's an adult. Miley and her father respect that. They're defending her. The paparazzi shouldn't be up in adult's business. I'm just letting out my feelings about all this. Vanessa is her own woman. She should be free. The USA is a FREE country, right?

[Thanks.]
They didn't kick her off. I checked on her fansite. She's been in a Rated R movie before. Just because she's currently in a kids movie, doesn't mean she follows the rules like a kid does. She's who she is. I am so peaved (sp?) that people is going on up about her. I just feel so sorry for her. Being a celebrity is hard enough work. But having a huge story about you is even, worse-er-er. I was looking at photos of her coming back from Australia. It was after her mistake. It just pains me to see her have to hide like that. At least she's not alone. That would be really hard. She was happy to be back in LA, but the paparazzi is probably ticking her off. She's an adult. Miley and her father respect that. They're defending her. The paparazzi shouldn't be up in adult's business. I'm just letting out my feelings about all this. Vanessa is her own woman. She should be free. The USA is a FREE country, right?
Sure, America is a free country but that does't stop a 'good story'.

She's under some contract, obviously, and kids look up to her. If she's out smoking pot, getting pregnant with some random dude, partying and getting drunk [not saying she has already, just using it as a scenario], all that jazz, well that's not what I'd call a good role model and Disney has the right to drop her because of her actions.

Yes she is her own person but there are rules of conduct that need to be followed to keep your job- on and off.

Sure, America is a free country but that does't stop a 'good story'.
She's under some contract, obviously, and kids look up to her. If she's out smoking pot, getting pregnant with some random dude, partying and getting drunk [not saying she has already, just using it as a scenario], all that jazz, well that's not what I'd call a good role model and Disney has the right to drop her because of her actions.

Yes she is her own person but there are rules of conduct that need to be followed to keep your job- on and off.
True. I'm just...really concerned about her. Not saying like, motherly way, but, like in a person who cares about her way.

Vanessa Hudgens deserved it.

Taking pictures of yourself naked is bad enough, but sending it to people? Now thats wrong. Of course, it was her boyfriend she was sending it to but she should have known it would lead to trouble. It was a 'mistake'? We all make mistakes. But her 'mistake' isn't a mistake. She sent nude pictures but will, not by force. How it was a mistake? ''Oh, I'm sorry your honor! I'm sorry Disney! I didn't mean to send those pictures or take those pictures!''' <.< Lame. We can see through your little lies Vanessa.

Anyways...

Vanessa Hudgens deserved it.Taking pictures of yourself naked is bad enough, but sending it to people? Now thats wrong. Of course, it was her boyfriend she was sending it to but she should have known it would lead to trouble. It was a 'mistake'? We all make mistakes. But her 'mistake' isn't a mistake. She sent nude pictures but will, not by force. How it was a mistake? ''Oh, I'm sorry your honor! I'm sorry Disney! I didn't mean to send those pictures or take those pictures!''' <.< Lame. We can see through your little lies Vanessa.

Anyways...
Okay, this is the story:

Zac Efron claimed that he was part of it. But those pictures were not ment for Zac. They were ment for Drake Bell. (GASP! Why Drake? Why not, someone else? Anyways...) It was suposed to get him 'interested.' Now that, that's just sick! She has a boyfriend. But this is confusing. Why would Zac let her do that? It's just like, I don't know. Drake(or his rep) said that he never got the photos, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back