Various questions on tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyDachi

Reaction score
I wonder how, I wonder why....

I am not actually a new Tama keeper, but these questions are always on my mind. Can anyone help me? Don't say that the questions are stupid....

Does the name you pick to your pet has any influence on its further development?

Can my Tama hate me? :D

Is it true that there are 'mean' and 'good' tamas? I have a hard time believing it...

Is it true that some characters go better along with other characters? (Perfect matches)

Do the tamagotchi ever refuse to eat even if not hungry? It said so in the instruction manual, but I have owned tamas for almost six months. I have had various chars, but none of them has ever refused to eat if not hungry.

I'm just asking... Can anyone help me?

Does the name you pick to your pet has any influence on its further development?

Can my Tama hate me? tongue.gif

Is it true that there are 'mean' and 'good' tamas? I have a hard time believing it...

Is it true that some characters go better along with other characters? (Perfect matches)

Do the tamagotchi ever refuse to eat even if not hungry? It said so in the instruction manual, but I have owned tamas for almost six months. I have had various chars, but none of them has ever refused to eat if not hungry.

1) No, the name does not inflict upon your Tamagotchi development at all.

2)Some Tamagotchi's can be different to others, they are programmed that way. They cant all be the same :D

3)I dont recall any characters getting on better or worse than others magnificently.

4)Yes. If your Tamagotchi weight 99lb, often it will refuse to eat, or, If your Tamagotchi is very depressed or sick, it will not eat until you fix it up :wub:

//Haze

I wonder how, I wonder why....
I am not actually a new Tama keeper, but these questions are always on my mind. Can anyone help me? Don't say that the questions are stupid....

Can my Tama hate me? :D

No Haze is definetly right but some people started a rumor in march that if you name your pet SANTA it will turn into santa lol

~Happy Connections

No Haze is definetly right but some people started a rumor in march that if you name your pet SANTA it will turn into santa lol
~Happy Connections
hehehehehehehehehehhthats the funniest thing ive ever heard!ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back