Vault

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
You know that energy drink, Vault? I've realized that's is strangly addicting! I don't know what it is, but I try to get one whenever I can. I just realized that I've become addicted and I've also realized just how UNHEALTHY they are. It makes you unbearable shaky and it contains a LOT of CAFFIENE and SUGAR. I was drinking one today and I noticed that it said that it had about 78g of sugar. now, lets round that up: 80g. each 5g is 1 tsp. 80 divided by 5 is...... 16 tsp. how many tsp. make up a tbsp? 3, so 16 divided by three is about 5 1/3 tbsp. every 1/4 cup is 4 tsp. that means that in one 20. oz bottle there is over 1/4 cup of sugar, and if there was a measurement listed on caffenie I'm sure that it would be high as well. You should know that caffiene is a drug, and like most drugs it CAN (but with this one not usually) become addicting, and if there THAT much of a high dose you can become addicted to Vault.

What does ANY of this have to do with you?

If you become addicted and drink about one vault or two a day, that would be about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of high frutose corn syrup a day and (one bottle is 260 calories) about 260 to 520 EMPTY calories a day. If you add that up.

520 1/2

x 7 x 7

------ --------

3640 calories a week 3 1/2 cups of pure high fructose corn surup.

This all goes along with any other things that you eat during the day. You could also experience withdraw if you don't get any.

pretty much, all I'm trying to say is, BE VERY CAREFUL. YOU CAN BECOME ADDICTED.

(please don't flame about stupid stuff, like "That's not THAT much"... you'll be surprised)

I don't think you are "addicted" but I have the same exact thing with apple juice.

I'm guessing your body gets used to all that extra sugar and so when you don't have it you get a little bit of lag, yus. When I don't have my apple juice in a while a CRAVE so much more sugar. I would go crazy at lunch for brownies and candy bars when I missed my juice for a month or so.

*huggles juice*

:B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back