Version 2 HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfp1993

Reaction score
Okay I just got a version two tama, its a teenager, a ringotchi or whatever you call it, You know how they have those like schedules where it tells you how often it poops and when it looses a heart etc. It that existant with tamagochi version two? For a Ringotchi.? Or whatever other charachters it could evolve into. HELP, this would be very usefull,

THNX

All I know is that some people are working on a version two growth chart. I know that on the keitai tama, Ringotchi loses one happy and one hungry every hour, and it goes to sleep at 8:00 pm, and wakes up at 9:00 AM. Hope that helps! P.S, how'd you get a ringotchi? I have a young mametchi, on my first generation. I'd like a ringotchi next time. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, an Ichigotchi is simular.

Their is a D-Mag guide in the net somewhere.. Try google search "d-mag tamagotchi".

All I know is that some people are working on a version two growth chart. I know that on the keitai tama, Ringotchi loses one happy and one hungry every hour, and it goes to sleep at 8:00 pm, and wakes up at 9:00 AM. Hope that helps! P.S, how'd you get a ringotchi? I have a young mametchi, on my first generation. I'd like a ringotchi next time. Thanks in advance!
I had a Ringotchi as well I got it by taaking above average care ( not perfect) kinda like a ichigotchi. :)

If your talking to me Allygotchi, it's a cool chart but what does that have to do with proving that you take average care to get an Itchigotchi? :D Still confused! :)

Ya, Whatever I don't care about the thing how you get a igi t chi thingy or a rinatchi, just the health schedule and that it not it! I've seen onese that tell you they loose a heart every hour or so and that they poop every hour or whatever depending on if they are a teen adult or w.e

/javascript:emoticon(' :D ')

I've seen onese that tell you they loose a heart every hour or so and that they poop every hour or whatever depending on if they are a teen adult or w.e

/javascript:emoticon(' :) ')
I think you mean the Tamasquare site:

https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare

This has lots of translated stuff from the Tama Plus site & Bandai Raising Guide - including all the V1 characters and how often they poo, lose happy / hungry hearts etc.

It does not have any info about new V2 characters I'm afraid!

As far as we know there is no site like this for V2 (yet).

Perhaps you could start to make a note of the time when ever you see the stink lines or find a poo on screen - you'll soon see a pattern!

Otherwise, most of the V1 characters in the teen stage do a poo every 2hrs, and empty hungry / happy hearts every hour - why not try that as a guide to V2 teens?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back