Version 3 Bump Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
I have recently decided to restart my Sky Blue Circles v3, which was purchased around 2006 or so. As usual, I inserted the battery and pressed "Download". Everything seemed to be functioning properly once it had been started, so I decide to play a game of Bump with my Tamagotchi. However, this is when I began to notice something strange...

When they bumped together, I was able to see one of the characters partially overlapping the other. For example, if the pixels of the characters were not completely turned on, you could see the outline of one character inside the other character!

If I remember correctly, this v3 hasn't been dropped from any extreme heights, if it has even been dropped at all. Has anybody seen this glitch before? If so, could anyone PLEASE tell me if it can be fixed? I am scared that this glitch cannot be fixed and I will see the overlapping characters whenever I play Bump! Also, if you are wondering, the battery was previously inserted in my Tamagotchi v5.5, and it had been running for about three weeks. Could this be the reason behind this odd glitch? Once again, if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! :)

~ Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

I have 5 v3s and none of them have this glitch (that I know of =w=)

However, as long as everything else is running fine and the only problem with your v3 you find is that they overlap in a game, and as long as the rest of the game isn't messed up, I see no real urgency in fixing this glitch (and I'm not sure you can fix it...)

I don't think you perform surgery on your Tama which can cause more damage just to fix a small little error in pixel alignment

Don't fix it if it ain't broke, eh?

Quite a few of my american ones do this, though none of my european ones do. I think it's just normal. Slightly freaky though. :S

I wouldn't worry about it though. It's nothing major really. If you do want to fix it, I'm not sure there's a way. I think V3's are meant to be like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of mine do this anymore, The did at one stage but that is all been resolved. I really don't see the point in taking it apart as there is more chance that you will break one of the conpoments inside. As long as it not affecting the growth I would not worry about it too much! :)

Regards

JB

Don't worry about it! :)

I'm currently using my v3, and it does that too! It seems to be something (just a LITTLE glitch) that Bandai neglected!

I've tried not to drop my v3, it's never been dropped in water, and it's perfectly fine! Just have fun with your Tamagotchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back