Version 3 owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think?

• Yes they should spend a little more time on it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they don't need to

• Mine has been great

• Mine has not been working that well

• I don't know what you are talking about.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*molly01*

Reaction score
Lately I have been hearing alot of stuff about how ver.3's break and do not work.

Now whether this is true or not, I don't know, but the reason for this poll is cause I want to hear what you guys think.

I think that they should spend a little more time on creating something worth 25 to 30 dollars then quick rush and get it all done.

I don't know about you but so far my ver.3 has been great, but there have been so many people complaning about "oh my ver.3 doesn't work", now maybe its from being carried to one place to the other by air or boat which ever they do I do0n't know but what do you think?

Hmm..lots of my friends have V3s and none of them said they dont work. Mine works perfectly. Maybe it is something inside the tamagotchi, maybe a glitch? Maybe something got stuck?

Lately I have been hearing alot of stuff about how ver.3's break and do not work.Now whether this is true or not, I don't know, but the reason for this poll is cause I want to hear what you guys think.

I think that they should spend a little more time on creating something worth 25 to 30 dollars then quick rush and get it all done.

I don't know about you but so far my ver.3 has been great, but there have been so many people complaning about "oh my ver.3 doesn't work", now maybe its from being carried to one place to the other by air or boat which ever they do I do0n't know but what do you think?
i hate hilary duff 2 :furawatchi:

I haven't had any problems with mine yet. But I do think that Bandai shouldn't have rushed it. I also think that they shoudn't have released them until TamaTown.com was finished. In a way it's the same deal as 'Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop.' Bandai rushed it and it wasn't all that great. They could have made both the V3 and the DS game much better. Not to mention they rushed the characters. C'mon.. Leaftchi? It's a green Furawatchi.. They could have been a LOT more creative. I also thought it was stupid when they named Furawatchi 'Violetchi' in Corner shop and colored it purple. Basically, Bandai is lazy when it comes to tamagotchi.. or anything for that matter.

I'm rambling >.<' Simply put, my V3 works fine, but I think Bandai could have put a LOT more effort into making them.

i haven't really heard about anyone's tama v3's breaking. but I know what you mean the them not being creative with it. They should spend more time on it. And another thing is to, like i noticed once when the v2's came out, then not long later they have the v3's out.

I don't have a V3. I know more about it than the tamas I already have for some reason... If I had a V3 I'd do anything to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back