Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstei15

Reaction score
hi i am new here and i want to get a V3 tamagotchi connection but can it connect with a tamagotchi connexion V2? :ph34r:

also, at what age does the matchmaker come? mine is 6 and has not come yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there....well yes tamagotchi version 3 can connect with version 2 and the match maker comes when your tama is seven. Hope I helped.

Um.....I don't think you can have twins and the clone cheat is a password that you enter in and it is this thing that has no face and it will be in your items list after you enter the password and if you use that item it will clone it self to be your tama and dance with it for a while but you can olny use that item when you are an adult.

i want to get a V3 tamagotchi connection but can it connect with a tamagotchi connexion V2?
On the Connexion V2, select to connect to a Ver.1.

On the Connection V3, select to connect to Others.

Oh yeah here is the passowrd to the clone thing and the items name would be !!

Why doesn't anyone ever notice when things are in the wrong forum? And why are they always in fun stuff?

But still, even people who have been here for 5 seconds should know the difference between "help" and "Fun Stuff".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back