Version 4.5 In UK Shops---Please Read All Of Post

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Note: I am sorry if this is in the wrong section or someone has already posted it. :eek:

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd let you know that I went on holiday to the south of England (Weymouth, Dorset) and looked in the local ToyMaster. Behind the counter, I saw the V4.5's. I only noticed them because of the star on-top. Anyway, for all those in the UK they are not called V4.5 but they are called Tamagotchi Version 4 JinSei Plus+. They are the same packaging as the V4 and look the same, so look for the Plus+ next to JinSei.

I emailed BanDai and they said they do have them in the UK shops around a week ago, however my Mum phoned all the toy shops asking for the V4.5. Of course, they have never heard of them due to the different name around here. I hope you don't make the same mistake we did. :eek: Also, some of the V4.5's (JinSei Plus+) had the V4 ball on-top, so look for that too. :eek:

I really hope I provided enough information to help those of you living in the UK find the JinSei Plus+ Tamagotchis. ;) Good luck to all. :)

Thanks. :D

Oh yeah, here is a picture of the packaging... Also, my Tamagotchi JinSei Plus+:

Here.

And...

Here.

Also, I did a video for you guys...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Thank you, I hope you find this usefull. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow! awesome! i was looking for a 4.5 around.. but i only ever saw v4s... maybe i missed it because of the very little change! im gonna have to go shop scouting again now XD thank you for the info!

I found it useful too! I going to London tommorow to visit the London Bridge and go back to Vancouver!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved those pictures and videos!

We have them in New York!

OMG! There are V4.5's with balls on the antena?

We don't have that in the U.S! It's good we don't!

Lol, thanks. I worked hard on the pics and vids. :D

Yeah, I heard they came out in the USA way before they came out here in the UK.

And quite a few over here have the V4 antenna. :D

Thanks for great info and pictures, really helpfull.

I've just been on https://www.bandai.co.uk and there they say only "Tamagotchi V4" for V4.5 or Jinsei Plus. Since there are no tamagotchis to buy where I live, I must know exactly what it is written on package to tell my relatives what to buy me.

Thanks again. :eek:

Thanks for great info and pictures, really helpfull.
I've just been on https://www.bandai.co.uk and there they say only "Tamagotchi V4" for V4.5 or Jinsei Plus. Since there are no tamagotchis to buy where I live, I must know exactly what it is written on package to tell my relatives what to buy me.

Thanks again. :huh:
You're welcome, I hope you find one. I am actually surprised BanDai.co.uk and BanDai themselves weren't able to provide me with enough information. I emailed them but their reply was 'Ask for the V4.5 in shops like Toys R Us ect.'

:huh:

Note: I am sorry if this is in the wrong section or someone has already posted it. :huh:
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd let you know that I went on holiday to the south of England (Weymouth, Dorset) and looked in the local ToyMaster. Behind the counter, I saw the V4.5's. I only noticed them because of the star on-top. Anyway, for all those in the UK they are not called V4.5 but they are called Tamagotchi Version 4 JinSei Plus+. They are the same packaging as the V4 and look the same, so look for the Plus+ next to JinSei.

I emailed BanDai and they said they do have them in the UK shops around a week ago, however my Mum phoned all the toy shops asking for the V4.5. Of course, they have never heard of them due to the different name around here. I hope you don't make the same mistake we did. :huh: Also, some of the V4.5's (JinSei Plus+) had the V4 ball on-top, so look for that too. :)

I really hope I provided enough information to help those of you living in the UK find the JinSei Plus+ Tamagotchis. ;) Good luck to all. :)

Thanks. :D

Oh yeah, here is a picture of the packaging... Also, my Tamagotchi JinSei Plus+:

Here.

And...

Here.

Also, I did a video for you guys...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
whoa yeah i went into sainsburys and i was looking for them and i found a v4.5 too! they are so cool

Wow thanks I really do want a V4.5 because everyone has one of those so I'm left behind for the second time since I only got my V4 about 3-4 months ago which in my opinion is still quite recently. I will have to scan the digital toy section next time I go shopping!!

Thanks xxx

barky

They sell them in John Lewis, too. I got one from there that is blue with uramametchi, urakutchipatchi and uramemetchi on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back