Version 4 and 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BerryTama

Reaction score
MARCH 3RD, 2008

K...

Berry was very happy yesterday since she met Star. (I had a V4 and I lost it, but found it again! So I put in a new battery, and here comes the male, Star!) Berry isn't exactly happy today since Star still seems to be asleep *goes to check Star and Berry* YEP, HE IS STILL ASLEEP *SIGH*...Berry is going to make even more friends on Tuesday because Cherry Creek School District *Colorado* is out for a four day weekend *again*. We had a four day weekend last week too! Well, my friend, Minty248, has a tama and we're bringing our Tams on Tuesday to meet each other! *YAY* :hitodetchi:

Star, on the other hand, is staying at home, because I don't need two tamas to carry around. He is only a kid right now, while Berry is a Teen, and I hope Star evolves sometime this afternoon. (Sucks for me because it is snowing outside...I hate Colorado for the snow...) But I took them with me yesterday and I got a decorating kit for Star. (He has a Sunflower print, so I have no idea why I put that on him... :kuribotchi: ) He's very good, and hasn't called for my attention once without truly needing something. (Unlike Berry who seems to call me every five minutes... :furawatchi: )AND, HE FINALLY WOKE UP, THANK TAMAPLANET!

Well, here is their Status log for the day:

Berry:

Weight: 74 (ouch i gotta play more games with her)

Mood: OK

Meters: FULL

Training Bar: Two away from FULL

The three symbols: Ten points each (i have no idea what they are :) )

Star:

Weight: 52

Mood: Sleepy

Training Bar: Six away from FULL

The three symbols: Three points each

~BerryTama :lol: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
MARCH 4TH, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

BERRY:

OK, SO SOME GIRL AT JC PENNY'S TRIED TO STEAL HER WHEN MY MOM WALKED OFF!!! I OF COURSE TACKLED HER AND THREW A HANGER AT HER *TEHE* B) , AND I GOT BERRY BACK. NO ONE STEALS MY STUFF AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! But in other news, she turned into an adult today, so I am very happy!

Star:

I took him shopping too, but I left him in my sweatshirt pocket. He needed some more training today, but it's all good! Star also turned into a teenager last night, so yet again I am happy. BUT, I LOST HIM AT BARNES AND NOBLE, SO I HAD TO LOOK THROUGH THE ENTIRE STORE TO FIND HIM!!! :eek: Luckily I found him under a bookshelf, and no one found him. He was in the Teen Fiction area, last place I looked. *How sad* :blink:

Status log for the day:

Berry:

Weight: 96

Mood: Good

Training Bar: FULL

The Three symbols: Top at 30, middle at 28, and the bottom one is at eighteen

Star:

Weight: 95

Training Bar: One away from FULL

The Three Symbols: All still at three

~BerryTama :) ;)

MARCH 4TH, 2008

OK...

Berry:

Took her to school, connected with a friend...end of story. :mellow:

Star:

Took him to school, connected with a friend...end of story. Oh, he did evolve into an adult today though! :mellow:

Their Status logs:

Berry:

Weight: 98

The Three Symbols: All at thirty

Star:

Weight: 98

Mood: Paranoid

The Three Symbols: All at five

~BerryTama :mellow: :D

MARCH 3RD, 2008 

K...

Berry was very happy yesterday since she met Star. (I had a V4 and I lost it, but found it again! So I put in a new battery, and here comes the male, Star!) Berry isn't exactly happy today since Star still seems to be asleep *goes to check Star and Berry* YEP, HE IS STILL ASLEEP *SIGH*...Berry is going to make even more friends on Tuesday because Cherry Creek School District *Colorado* is out for a four day weekend *again*. We had a four day weekend last week too! Well, my friend, Minty248, has a tama and we're bringing our Tams on Tuesday to meet each other! *YAY* :mellow:

Star, on the other hand, is staying at home, because I don't need two tamas to carry around. He is only a kid right now, while Berry is a Teen, and I hope Star evolves sometime this afternoon. (Sucks for me because it is snowing outside...I hate Colorado for the snow...) But I took them with me yesterday and I got a decorating kit for Star. (He has a Sunflower print, so I have no idea why I put that on him... :mellow: ) He's very good, and hasn't called for my attention once without truly needing something. (Unlike Berry who seems to call me every five minutes... :mellow: )AND, HE FINALLY WOKE UP, THANK TAMAPLANET!

Well, here is their Status log for the day:

Berry:

Weight: 74 (ouch i gotta play more games with her)

Training Bar: Two away from FULL

The three symbols: Ten points each (i have no idea what they are :lol: )

Star:

Weight: 52

Mood: Sleepy

Training Bar: Six away from FULL

The three symbols: Three points each

~BerryTama :wub: :D
The date should be:

MARCH 2ND, 2008

SORRY, I JUST NOTICED :eek:

MARCH 4TH, 2008 

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

BERRY:

OK, SO SOME GIRL AT JC PENNY'S TRIED TO STEAL HER WHEN MY MOM WALKED OFF!!! I OF COURSE TACKLED HER AND THREW A HANGER AT HER *TEHE* :lol: , AND I GOT BERRY BACK. NO ONE STEALS MY STUFF AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! But in other news, she turned into an adult today, so I am very happy!

Star:

I took him shopping too, but I left him in my sweatshirt pocket. He needed some more training today, but it's all good! Star also turned into a teenager last night, so yet again I am happy. BUT, I LOST HIM AT BARNES AND NOBLE, SO I HAD TO LOOK THROUGH THE ENTIRE STORE TO FIND HIM!!! :mellow: Luckily I found him under a bookshelf, and no one found him. He was in the Teen Fiction area, last place I looked. *How sad* :mellow:

Status log for the day:

Berry:

Weight: 96

The Three symbols: Top at 30, middle at 28, and the bottom one is at eighteen

Star:

Weight: 95

Training Bar: One away from FULL