Version 4 Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

court127

Reaction score
I have a version 4 and someone in my school does too when we tried to connect them we had trouble. I was wondering if it was because when you connect her's says version 4 and mine says Jensei. Or is it the same thing? she got her's in canada and mine came from hong kong. could that be why too?

yeh?!

id like to know that as well, can the hong kong version be in english, *just wondering*

I have a version 4 and someone in my school does too when we tried to connect them we had trouble. I was wondering if it was because when you connect her's says version 4 and mine says Jensei. Or is it the same thing? she got her's in canada and mine came from hong kong. could that be why too?
Your's is the Europe version tamagotchi and the other person's is the american version. :wub: You should be able to connect them. :D

thanks and yes they are in english obveously. i wouldn't have it if it wasn't in english. Unless it was french:p but if it weren't in english it would probably be in chinese or japanese. but yeah it is english.

excuse me, im new in thes site,i was just wondering, do tamagotchis in canada existe? cuz am a big fan and i dont have a v.4. i mean if i dont get 1 ill kill my self cuz i love tamagotchis.and 1 more question: r u a guy or girl? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back