Version 4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
YES! At a Toys R Us store near me I found a white-green Version 4 Glow In The Dark design!

I got it, but I'm getting the other kind (yellow and black) with my gift card when it is available! :( :D I am soo excited!

It was a girl, I usually get them! ;)

My tamas: 2 V2s, 1 V3, 1 V4!

The V4 was $14.99! Compared to other prices, that is a great price! :huh:

-Fur

YES! At a Toys R Us store near me I found a white-green Version 4 Glow In The Dark design!I got it, but I'm getting the other kind (yellow and black) with my gift card when it is available! :D :angry: I am soo excited!

It was a girl, I usually get them! ;)

My tamas: 2 V2s, 1 V3, 1 V4!

The V4 was $14.99! Compared to other prices, that is a great price! :angry:

-Fur
Yeah the one the looks better then then the other glow- in- the -dark tama.

Cool! I ordered that design 8 days ago on Toysrus.com. I'm on the 2nd genoration of the V4. V4's rock! I went to Wal-Mart a few days ago and found like 5 or 6 V4's. I went to another Wal-Mart and found that they were selling V4's too, but there was only 1 left. Glad I got mine. You're pretty lucky because people in the U.S aren't looking for them in stores because they're supposed to not sell them until January 7, 2007. When they find out that they're for sale, the V4's will be out of stock for a month!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Actually, that is the Suggested retail price. If it is higher, it's a rip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back