Version 4s available in New Zealand!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no release infomation from Bandai at this date for a V4; but from the packaging they seem to be Entamas.

I'll 'prolly be getting one next monday; if I do I'll rather some infomation for the nice people here. :3

I has one v4! I can't find any links to v4 tamagotchi towns (even in another language maybe :angry: )

You can't turn out the light anymore! Heh its changed with post, which is unusual. A burglar stole 800p a few mins ago and my sister got a poop in the post XD!

And the "20" games arent all games, theres only five but you get the rest with your job.

There are only 4 designs available (cute ones!) so far too.. my friend has exactly the same pattern as me but the beads are different coloured :/ heh.

Though please if someone finds a link me will be happy happy happy :mellow:

Anyways better go.. if someone has posted something interesting PM it to me :mellow: "

Scarez

PS: (I will be back in about 20 hours anyway though yay)

I already got one hahah, they were realeased in portugal and spane, america will have to wait

The Jinsei/v4 tamagotchi are different to the e-tamago website I thought, but I will try anyway.

And the v4 has beads, yes, it looks like the entama sort of (or a uratama with round instead of star :D ) but that is just the casing pretty much.

There is actually a v4 tamatown but it is in spanish unfortunately (and it doesnt load on my computer either as I will have mentioned I think..)

I already got one hahah, they were realeased in portugal and spane, america will have to wait
urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............................................. that might be a fake

i can't wait i'll go to walmart and bye maybe 2 and make a log! i already have like more than $50.00 so i can bye one because the price hasn't gone up for v3s so it probably won't this time either ^^ :huh: hope everyone gets one soon! congrats to those who already have theirs! hope you guys make a log so that we can learn some of the features.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back