Version 5 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goloop

Reaction score
My sister recently got a V.5, but she basically gave it to me. ;) Now I'm confused. I have three eggs. They have no names (how do you name them? :lol: :( ) and I only have 1. (why can't I connect them to other tamas other than V.5?) I'm seriously confused because on the package, there are many pictures of these different families. :( :lol: :lol: How did they get there? :eek: :eek: :eek: My three are only teens, but what will happen if/when they evolve? :blink: Please someone explain the whole life cycle to me!!! :ph34r:

It's possible to get a single egg, though it is fairly rare.

In V5, you can't name the individual tamas, only the family which stays until it dies or you reset.

The different families? That's a Pure Family. You need to have second generation or more for that. To get that you need Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Furawatchi, or Memetchi, and mate them with... chart

Mametchi mates with Chantotchi

Memetchi mates with Mumutchi

Kuchipatchi mates with Yonepatchi

Furawatchi mates with Sukatchi

It does not work in reverse, and it has to be on YOUR toy.

When your teens evolve, you will still have a Blended Family. Family Type does not change except between generations.

Thank you. So, when my teens evolve, I should do... what now? I want to have a Violet family. How will I do that?

You should wait two more UNPAUSED days and look for Sukatchi (Tamazone has a great one) on Dating Show-if you have a Violetchi, that is. Otherwise, don't try to get Flower family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back