Version 5! This is Hilarious!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Sama

Reaction score
Alright, so I was wandering about Ebay looking for Digimon V-pets when I came across this:

https://cgi.ebay.ca/1-pc-BRANDNEW-TAMAGOTCH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Now, I already know there is no such thing as a version 5, and V3 is a maybe, but this made me, well... you know... LMAO!

People are bidding a bucket of money for what an "american" Seller is calling a Version 5 Tamagotchi, when even the NAME on the package says "Tanacotion Connection" or something of the sort. The bidder also has a no return policy, and fails to mention that this is NOT a bandai product! Just wanted to see if you all found this as funny as I had.

Happy New Year! :angry:

sometimes they have different versions just like the japanese version

In the third one, did u see how the spelled Tamagotchi?She Spelled Tamogotchia!

it is really a v3 not a v5
no its not, those fakes were around before the real life V3 was even thought up of

besides, its not any of the V3 colors

the charactor on the box aren't even tamagotchis! lolololol i find that VERY funny! thanx for the laugh! :D :D :D

people are soooo dumb to buy one of those things, those fakes.

The package says "Tanaeotion Connection" instead of "Tamagotchi Connection" Lol :D :D :D :D :D :wacko: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :D :D :D :D

FOR US THIS IS TERRIBLY HILARIOUS!!!

I'M LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!!

but it's gonna be soooo sad for the guy who actually paid a ton of money for a knock-off reject...........

unless they collect anykind of virtual pet, that's a different story then :huh:

Man thats good I needed that laugh!!!!!Thats really funnylol lol lol :( ;) I feel sorry for the guy/girl who wastes money on that!!What a meanie!! :huh:

lol, yeah, I pray everyone here who deals with bidding makes sure that there is an OFFICIAL BANDAI LOGO on the packages and that the Tama is actually spelled correctly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back