Version difference issues?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashka

Reaction score
I have been connecting a AUS Tamagotchi Connexion V1 with a AUS Tamagotchi Connexion V2.

When I enter the friends list on the V1 to check their relationships progress, the Tamagotchi V2's image isn't the same Tamagotchi?

DETAILS---

Tamagotchi Connexion V1 is currently a Hinotamatchi.

He currently see's the other tamagotchi as (I cannot find the name) as a dark circle with thin/short legs and arms and a large white hat.

Tamagotchi Connexion V2 is currently a Ufotchi.

He currently see's the other tamagotchi as a Hinotamatchi.

EDIT: I have just attempted to connect the Ufotchi (V2) tamagotchi with another V1 tamagotchi. The same little dark circle with a large hat appears on it's friends list also.

I suspect the V1 just do not have the image to recall from their program?

(But then, if that theory were correct, why does it appear at a Ufotchi it is on the V1 giving a gift?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been connecting a AUS Tamagotchi Connexion V1 with a AUS Tamagotchi Connexion V2.
When I enter the friends list on the V1 to check their relationships progress, the Tamagotchi V2's image isn't the same Tamagotchi?

DETAILS---

Tamagotchi Connexion V1 is currently a Hinotamatchi.

He currently see's the other tamagotchi as (I cannot find the name) as a dark circle with thin/short legs and arms and a large white hat.

Tamagotchi Connexion V2 is currently a Ufotchi.

He currently see's the other tamagotchi as a Hinotamatchi.

EDIT: I have just attempted to connect the Ufotchi (V2) tamagotchi with another V1 tamagotchi. The same little dark circle with a large hat appears on it's friends list also.

I suspect the V1 just do not have the image to recall from their program?

(But then, if that theory were correct, why does it appear at a Ufotchi it is on the V1 giving a gift?)
The v1's don't recognize all the characters from the v2's. It's the same with the American conneCTions. When a v1 is connected with a v2 character it doesn't recognize, you will see the character you described (its name is Nazotchi).

:mellow: :mellow: B)

Thankyou verymuch, Tamadogg. I appreciate it. :furawatchi:
My v1 has three friends that look like that in its friend list. All three are characters from my v2's that the v1 doesn't recognize. :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back