Version Fours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasash

Reaction score
When I read spiff's (or is it spiffy's? I forget) post (thanks for telling us!) and read that V.4s would come out in Canada in January, I got very exited and impatient. But now it is February, and it is STILL NOT OUT IN MY AREA! :huh: :huh: :huh: I would like to know why (if anyone knows). I would appreciate it.

I don't know why Canada is always delayed when it comes to when new versions of Tamagotchi come out. I'm American, and I live in the U.S. so I wouldn't know when they are going to come out. But you could always order one online if your parents let you. :huh:

GGNS :huh:

As far as I know, V4's have only come out in Ontario, Canada. :huh: Sorry if this is wrong, but thats what I heard.

Just be patient! You'll probably find yourself a V4 in stores sometime soon. :huh: If you absoultyl cannot wait, and can't find it anywhere, I suggest maybe going onto Ebay or something.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
They might have come out but they're sold out. That's what happens with new Tamagotchi versions.

~*Tamagotchi*~

That is weird... I live in ontario! I have only checked the Toy's "R" Us at the Duffrin mall... I also live in Toronto, if that explains anything.

well if u live in ontario then it should come out based on what TGD said. maybe try looking in more stores. or order one online. or maybe they all sold out. like when v3 were VERY populaur (even though they still are) the commercial came out and evrything and when i went to the store there was only 1 left.....and my bro got it.....D:

oh well. anyways try searching on google to see when it exactly comes out where u live......just to make sure.

BTW: any1 know when it comes out in Texas???

I live on vancouver island BC. They are out here, at toys r us. I don't know why...

In Australia they came out at the end of January but I haven't found any until what, two days ago? Maybe they were sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back