Version1 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yivyn

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a V2 and I'm getting a V3 soon, but I'm working on my V1 for a bit. Same with my V0, which is my retro Tamagotchi from the 90's.

I wanted to know how to get Mimitchi with a V1? Can anyone help, and if they can, thanks :(

You take the best care you can, never have it run out of hearts, make sure it has full training etc on Gen1. You should get a Mametchi. Then, on Gen 2, do the same. You should get a Mimitchi. Good Luck!

You don't have to have a young Mimitchi to get a Mimitchi.I had one ONCE out of all the tamagotchi pets I had.Just watch the meters and don't let them get empty.Take Ver good care of it.If you do ,you should get a Mimitchi. :rolleyes: :unsure:

hay and I play lots of games to make sure that is't haear does't get empty to. Traing does not mader any way too.

hay and just wanted to drop in so can any of you be my friends?

I have something like that, it's a tamagotchi and it's like an animal with only really simple functions. It can't even connect! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back