Very CEREAL Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
November 18th 2014

:wub: B)

Sorry for no updates in a while ! Camera was out of batteries and I was too lazy to recharge it haha. Anyway, onto the updates~

IMG_4182_zps2fef8db4.jpg

Here's Kiki's son Niko (named him after a classmate as well haha). His growth chart was: Mizutamatchi -> Pirorirotchi -> Hashizoutchi. I didn't really take good care of him, I feel kind of bad ><

IMG_4181_zpse60f8ce6.jpg

And here's Piri's son Elisa (I asked my classmate what name her "Tama son" should have and she said Elisa which is a name of her good friend hehe). He was Mizutamatchi as well... And now Pirorirotchi. I see a pattern here haha.

IMG_4190_zpsdfe2688a.jpg

As an extra, here's all the Tamas I have with me now ! Missing my two V2's (transparent purple and silver) and I'm waiting for two in the mail (Pink snow pattern Akai and Blue Keitai). Might invest in a 4U soon, because I really want one of the newer Tamagotchi's ! I want to start up V4 or V5 but I want to run them alone, so I'll just continue with my current ones when I either just need change or when I reach 10th generation in both.

:wacko: :blink:

Thanks for reading !

Im wondering if I can get an inside pic of your pocket pikachu? Only because mine had a missing pedometer(? I think) and I just want to make sure in case I need to get the correct replacement piece(s)

Latest posts

Back