Very Creepy Clay Cartoon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay this is a

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png banned from tv I think. No its not some dumb prank or pop-up that scares that heck of people. It's just a bit long and (I hope I don't ruin it) but the disturbing parts are about two minutes after. Can someone please tell me were this is from. P.S: Sorry if this is against the rules if its too creepy or inappropriate you don't have to see it if you don't want to. If the video is too scary the guides can delete this. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything so please don't leave bad comments

:)

That was very strange.. :) it looks like the animation from the California Raisins

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone in the comments said it was from The Adventures of Mark Twain.

...And that was pretty strange o_o

But funny at the same time xD

Last edited by a moderator:
That's.. Wrong. o_O

*Twitches, backs into corner*

Cecib ^_^

Thanks for the nightmares.

Who are you?

An Angel

Whats you name?

Satan!

Disturbing.

Why would anyone create that? Isn't it for children, too?

That was too cool for it's own good ! :D

Call me a freak if you wish, but that was the most enjoyable thing I've seen in over a week.

Someone in the comments said it was from The Adventures of Mark Twain.
...And that was pretty strange o_o

But funny at the same time xD
thanks! I didn't see it there were 47,000 comments.

' date='December 06, 2008 02:44 pm'] That was too cool for it's own good ! :blink:
Call me a freak if you wish, but that was the most enjoyable thing I've seen in over a week.
I know, right? It's too incredibly cool for your minds to comprehend XD

Latest posts

Back