Very Cute Actions! Have You Seen Them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi. Today I saw my Tamagotchi do alot of neat things. Today he became an adult (Pyonkotchi), get chased by a turkey twice, and get close to the screen once. He also sang once, too! Last nite, he took a bath on his own! These tamas sure do some neat things when we arent looking! One other thing, he woke up and morphed before I was awake! What a sneaky tama! Oh well, next time I hope to see these special manouevres in time! :D

Yup Tamagotchi's do alot of thing's when we aint looking i remeber my first tamagotchi sadly i lost it but i got a another one my mom say's im getting one soon :D im just baby sitting my friend's tamagotchi so yeahs!!

Awww that's cute! My friend always wanted a Pyonkotchi so you're really lucky to have one! I never seen my old adult tama get up close to the screen but he left already so yeah..

To get chased by a turkey, you have to get an adult tama and have the date set for around Thanksgiving. Its actually cute! By the way, no harm is done to your tama! I think it gets spooked at the most, but I got a good chuckle out of seeing my tama running from the turkey. :D

Aw I really want to see my tama get chased by a turkey! But he/she hasn't even hatched yet! There are no batteries in my tama! Thankfully it'll be an adult by Thanksgiving so I can see the turkey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back