Very Immature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to agree, I hate being in 6th grade. In fact, they can be pretty much rude to everybody.

So I make friends that are pretty much mature or of a different age.

I think that almost all of us think the ones that are a grade or more beneath us are annoying.

But hey, cut them some slack, you used to be one of those 6th graders too.

They're just trying to 'show you up'. Just ignore it, and think back on your days as a sixth grader.

No. Im in Grade 6 and last year (Grade 5) Grade 5 and 6 students used to tease me because I brought my Tama to school. So some are, but most are NOT that immature.

~TamaLuver03~ :rolleyes:

Thanks gus B) ! I figured out most of the sixies were scared of me (oh deah) because I didn't dress in bright colours (is that so...) and because they thought my friends were freaks (me-ow) and because that day when I wore the MCR shirt they serched (sp? oh deah! I'm going into ninth grade and I still can't spell that...i have problems) MCR up on the internet and decided Gerard was a creep (after watching some LOTMS clips) you should have seen their faces after franks magic trick.( beware it is a tad bit inapropiate for frank flips you off but if you want to see it type in Frank Iero magic trick LOTMS) So thank you guys!

P.S. also in frank's magic trick he says one swear word s***

Last edited by a moderator:
if they are doing that to you then do it back to them!!! give them a taste of there own medicine!!

Puma

Haha. In my school district, 6th grade is still part of elementary school. ;D Junior High is for 7th in 8th grade.

When I was in 7th grade (thy underclassmen. =P) I walked around like, "What the heck? Why do the 8th graders hate us so much?"

When I was in 8th grade, I hated all of the 7th graders. They all suck.

It's just a cycle.

It wouldn't be school with out the upperclassmen/underclassmen rilvary. ;D

I guess the sixies just don't know what it's like to be labeled yet. Wait til they get labeled - They'll stop labeling other people, chances are.

You could just label them back.

"Well, since I'm emo, I bet you're... A PREP!!"

xDD

Last year (When I was in 6th Grade) some people were excessively immature. All the guys would go up to eachother and say, "Skunun?", supposedly meaning "What's going on?", not to mention some of my friends flipping and jumping over eachother (I'm gymnastics-prone, I can JUST do a somersault).

So the thing is, we've all been there / are going to be there. If that's how they act, let us just hope that what goes around comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back