VERY IMPORTANT TIP IF YOU WANT 2 GET A V3 TAMA NOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
do you really want a v3 tama and your oarents say you'll get it for christmas well DON"T get it for christmas because 1st of janaury V4s are out so its not worth it hope i helped!

*edit: personal web site link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
do you really want a v3 tama and your oarents say you'll get it for christmas well DON"T get it for christmas because 1st of janaury V4s are out so its not worth it hope i helped!
*edit: personal web site link removed*
Yeh, that works. Tell them V4's are coming out January 1st so Christmas would be too late.

~ Dolores ~

What special features will V4s have? :)
[B]WELL WAT I'VE HEARD THAT WEN ITS A TODDLER IT GOES TO PRE-SCHOOL THEN WHEN IT EVOLVES INTO A TEEN IT GOES TO SCHOOL WHEN ITS AN ADULT IT GETS A JOB AND EARNS MONEY!!!!!AND IT GETS MAIL DAILY AND I THINK IT WAS 52 CHARACTERS OR MAYBE THAT WAS NEW CHARACTERS AND IT HAS 20 GAMES INCLUDING SCHOOL AND CONNECTION GAMES

I CANT WAIT TO GET ONE!!!!!!!

How sad... ... I probably can't get one=( My mum says either I can go learn martial arts or I get a V4. I have been longing to learn martial arts. So I chose that choice!

Berrydaze

Just wanted to check.....V4 is it only sell in certain country?? :)
well......

i think it depends on which country your talking about so im not sure

til now theyre in spain and switzerland

The V4

Description:

“ NEW DESIGN ”- By a Screen Touch Pet.( Attached is the English instruction.)

It means when a stick used for touching the screen to play this toy.

Look! There is a stick to use for clicking on the screen. There are 6 icons shown in the screen.

When you touch each icon, the pet will do a different action. For example, if you click an icon like "chef", the pet will enter the cafe for some food.

If you click "heart", it will connect wirelessly with friends, etc..

Here is what it looks like: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Jade71301/Q56-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The V4
Description:

“ NEW DESIGN ”- By a Screen Touch Pet.( Attached is the English instruction.)

It means when a stick used for touching the screen to play this toy.

Look! There is a stick to use for clicking on the screen. There are 6 icons shown in the screen.

When you touch each icon, the pet will do a different action. For example, if you click an icon like "chef", the pet will enter the cafe for some food.

If you click "heart", it will connect wirelessly with friends, etc..

Here is what it looks like: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Jade71301/Q56-02.jpg
Did the person who uploaded the image get the image off eBay? If so, it is a fake. Either way it is so. The Portugal and Spain ones look like the Entama. Check spiffy's thread in Comments and Rumours.

~ Dolores ~

the country that i saying is like south east asia country maybe like singapore, malaysia....Thanks

Thanks....i got to wait patiently...hope will have....i jus got 2 V3 tama one month ago in singapore...hehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back