VERY IMPORTANT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamaTamaPanda

Reaction score
NEVER, EVER, EVER PULL THE BUTTONS ON YOUR TAMA! THEY COME OUT REALLY EASILY AND DO NOT WORK WHEN PUT BACK IN! IT HAPPENED TO ME! NEVER PULL!

OKAY BYE!

[SIZE=8pt]Chill out, there's no need for all caps :D but anyway, it happened to my friend too. I wonder why they don't work if you try to put them back in?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Chill out, there's no need for all caps ;) but anyway, it happened to my friend too. I wonder why they don't work if you try to put them back in?[/SIZE]
Hmm. Maybe because some sort of wiring is disconnected when you pull them out and can't be re-attached when it's put back in. I don't know, that's just my reasoning.

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about your Tama not working again. That's a real bummer! ;)

[SIZE=8pt]--never heard of that breaking a tama before...[/SIZE]

That happend to me to. What my friend did is took the buttons(assembly time!) out of her old tama, and put them into mie. Itt's very easy to do. Just repair.

You can easily repair them. Just take buttons out of your Tamagotchi and take it apart and switch them. But that depends o how many Tamagotchis you have.

~ChibiMuffins

yes. the bottons on one of my tama's came off so i just took some of my v1's buttons and subbed them in;).....if you want to customize ur tama's buttons, change them all or some :)

Actually, it does work. I completely took my V4 and V4.5 apart, down to the screen. Every little piece I took out as much as I could and cleaned them. I put the buttons back in and they worked fine. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back