Very rare tamagotchi(I think)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you've got a Pirororitchi. It's a teenager, kind of shaped like a star.

thank you chocosilver, that was what ive been trying to say. you got a piroriroritchi. there is nothing else. piroriroritchi looks like a star and has a curly thing on its head. it resembles a star. problem solved :mellow:

sincerely,Tamapal3000

tamagitchi,

i have gotten that one before,its not rare it s just new.its on the v3.im positive :blink:

No. It's a hitodetchi.
there is no hitodetchi in v3, only v2, ask bandai. look in the tamagotchi character chart that is in tamatalk. there is no hitodetchi in the v3 chart. there is one in the v2 chart. it is a piroriroritchi. tamagitchi said it has a curly thing on its head and looks like a star. that resembles a piroriroritchi. hitodetchi does not have a curly thing on its head.

Everyone, you can not get a :furawatchi: hitodetchi in v3. you can only get it in v2. when you say star shaped and was in v3, the first thing that came to my mind was the teenager form piroriroritchi. that is the only thing that came to mind. piroriroritchi is the only creature in v3 that comes close to looking like a star to me.
YEA!! Thats what it was!!! hidetochi is not on v3 to all the people who said it was that. And its not rare

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! It is probably a Pirirotchi (can't spell it but whatever). If it's a teenager, that's it. Hitodetchi is V2 child. Hitodetchi is a star-shaped Tama (StarTama :furawatchi: ). That is why I write StarTama :furawatchi: at the bottom of all my posts!

StarTama :furawatchi:

Please don't bump up old topics, and please don't bump them up to answer a question that has already been answered. :furawatchi:

Thanks! :furawatchi:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back