Very Strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

addierall

Reaction score
I bought a tamagotchi v2 from a garage sale last friday. I fired it up, and decided to 'download' the previous owner's pet. It was a baby boy, but the age was 99. It grew into the starfish, and then into young mimetchi.

Then, I had it give a present to my other tamagotchi, and they had babies. It wasn't even an adult!

Two days later, it morphed into a propellerotchi, and lost the baby!

What the heck is going on???

Maybe...debug?? I don't know for sure but that's extremely weird! Just reset and start over

Yeah, it finally turned into a Mimetchi.......but it still never got the last game! It only had three! Oh well. He's had babies and moved on now, but man that was strange...

Probably the previous owner had paused it, wait i am getting to my point, once i left my tamagotchi at my grandparent's house and when i came back it was unpaused and level 99!! So probably your previous owner had the glitch as well. And the baby, since it had said level 99, it had gotten married with the other tama, but when the baby disappeared is probably because the tamagotchi sort of "realized" the problem, and fixed the glitch. Well, i hope that helps.

-Tama paridise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back