Veteran Tamagotchi owner but brand new to Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebb

Reaction score
1st- Sometime today my adults have cried out for attention and as soon as I hit button A they just come to the screen to say "HI" I guess......what do I do after that? Anything ot is it just saying hi?

2nd- I think my Mametchi is potty trained now I assume. I have not cleaned up a mess all day so has he been just taking himself? He doesnt beep or anything for potty breaks when trained?

3rd- I only have food and remodel in my shop? Do items no longer exist for Tama-go or do I need a special figure for me shop stuff? And even then where will they store them?

Thanks for any help you can give. I am so confused on this new one. I like it but its definitely not the Tama's I am used to and love.

I'm sorry I can't give you much help since I don't have a Tama-Go (not available to buy in the shops in the UK) - but...

have you spent some time reading through binary's Tama-Go Log

There are several things mentioned in the log that sound similar to your questions - so you may well find answers if you spend a little time browsing through the topic.

Hope you enjoy your new tama :)

1st- Sometime today my adults have cried out for attention and as soon as I hit button A they just come to the screen to say "HI" I guess......what do I do after that? Anything ot is it just saying hi?
2nd- I think my Mametchi is potty trained now I assume. I have not cleaned up a mess all day so has he been just taking himself? He doesnt beep or anything for potty breaks when trained?

3rd- I only have food and remodel in my shop? Do items no longer exist for Tama-go or do I need a special figure for me shop stuff? And even then where will they store them?

Thanks for any help you can give. I am so confused on this new one. I like it but its definitely not the Tama's I am used to and love.
Answer to #1) I haven't exactly understood about going up to the screen saying 'Hi', but it just wants to say 'hi' and you know. :eek:

Answer to #2) Yes, when your training bars are full or almost full, your Tamagotchi will go potty by them self. :)

Answer to #3) Shop items change from time to time, Gotchi figures just unlock MORE shops and games, and a PC code for TamaTown to get an exclusive Tama-go item. The items in the shop always exist, it takes a while for the wall paper to change. :p

I hope that helped! :)

~Memetchi ;)

1: They come to say Hi, yes. They do this like 3 times a day based on when they wake up... I think its like every 3 hours....? Not sure about the time between each call) When they happy beep, they CAN loose hungry/happy hearts. Be sure to check on that and do what you would normally do.

2: YUP. He goes by himself... BUT sometimes he will show "squiggles" around him and you will need to catch him... So he can still have accidents.

3: Yes. The toys have been included in the Gotchi Figures. (The things that go on top) Each have a certain specialty to them... Like Games, Shop, Resterant. If it has a shop, the items will be found under the gotchi figure icon if you purchased any from that shop.

Once you learn the basics again... This one become pretty simple to play. Just more things to do/add since the classics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back