VH's V3 Tama LOg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=16pt]The start:post 1[/SIZE]

I have this Tamagotchi V3.My others got stolen :D .But now i have a new green Clover one in

This Shell i am about to pull the tab.

Ok i did it and now i will set the Time date Birthday username My Username Is Irish.Ok theres the egg............*Waits*..........*Waits More*.........*Gets inpatient*...........*Hatches*

Its a boy im going to called it Furgl(Its Irish name).Ok so theres little Furgl i'll feed him ;) .Now here's my Tama crazy friend for the Sleepover.She bought her Pink Heart V3 over her's is called Ozzi he's a Mizutamatchi(G3)

Were connecting.Furgl gave Ozzi a Cake(Cool).Now Ozzi game Furgl a Ice Cream yay!.Now we will play a game Its Flag.Yay!.Furgl won 30gp(Not Perfect)Now lets do another game its Ball.Ozzi won Go Ozzi!.Now lets do Visit Furgl visited Ozzi and they played with a ball Awww......Ozzi came to Furgl and they sung to eachother sooo sweet.So they connected 6 times.By the way my friends name is Diane.

Furgl's stats:

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Training:[NONE]

Weight:17lbs

Name:Furgl

Gen:1

Username:Irish

Ok i will update soon xx

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=16pt] New Lanyard: Post:2[/SIZE]

My mum got me the Green Kuchipatchi Lanyard and Kuchipatcgi Pouch yay Mum!.I connected it to the Chain and put Furgl in the Kuchipatchi he's so cosy.Oh and Furgl just got sick with a poop next to him and 1 Hungry Heart down Oops.I fed him a Scone and cleaned the poop and gave him Medicane.Diane got the Memetchi Lanyard and Pouch.We connected and Furgl gave Ozzi a Flower Awwwww....They now have 2 faces for eachother wich i belive is Buddies.

Furgl's Stats:

Weight:18lbs

Bye xx

[SIZE=16pt]Get Time:post 3[/SIZE]

Me and Furgl played a game of get and won 1st time.Now we have 210gp.

I went on visit with Furgl and Ozzi and Ozzi came to Furgl and they Wen on this little Weighing Scales thing and Jumped on it :D .

They are really good friends ;) .

Furgl's stats:

Weight:17lbs

Bye xx

[SIZE=16pt]Furgl's Play:post 4[/SIZE]

Furgl and I and Ozzi have to go because were going to our bedroom to conect loads :D .

Ozzi and Diane say Cya and so do me and Furgl well bye!.

Furgl's stats:

Weight:18lbs

Bye i will Update tommorow when Furgl is a Toddler bye xx

[SIZE=16pt]Toddler Furgl:post 5[/SIZE]

Furgl is a Toddler he's a........Kuchitamatchi.And i thought you could only get them on G2+.Well i was wrong.

Ozzi has evolved into a teen too he's a Young Mametchi.Me and Diane(Or Ozzi and Furgl)Connected lots of times and they now have 4 faces together.

Furgl has a new game Bump.I played lots of it and he won 200gp now had 2630gp.

Diane and I were just sitting and chatting and we saw that Her Pink V3 had somthing wrong.Her's had Furgl on her friends list twice and spelt strange o_O.

Furgl's stats:

Training:[1]

Weight:20lbs

name:Furgl

Bye xx

I had to go out and i dont know were i put Furgl im sure i took him home *Sighs*.Oh great my mum found it it was underneath the Sofa *Phew*

Ok Furgl Is still really happy i just put him in Kuchipatchi.Tommorow after school its Me and Diane's Tama Club there 32 Members and we all have tama's :)

Furgl is gonna have lots of friends haha.Exactly.................30(I cant connect wiv myself and Diane has already connected with me lolds

Furgl's stats:

Training:[2]

Weight:19lbs

Username:Irish.

Bye xx

PS.Ozzi is so cute lol

PPS.We also all have different tama V3's in the club

PPPS.I am the one in the club that gets codes and all and gets character charts for everybody :eek: .Diane just sorts out activitys

Latest posts

Back