Video games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMan64

Reaction score
well, i really like video games.

here is the full list of ever single video game i own

ps1: star sweep, Razor Racing, Spin Jam, Top Shop, Pipe Dreams 3D, Starfighter Sanvein, speedball 2100, need for speed high stakes, hot wheels turbo racing, and nascar.

ps2: crash bandicoot and the wrath of cortex, a series of unfortunate events, Looney toons back in action, Crash: Nitro Kart, Eye toy play, katamari damacy, DDRMAX 2, Gran-Turismo 3, Sly Cooper, and the thievius racoonus, Zathura, Taito Legends, Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri, DDR Supernova, DDr Extreme 2, Bombastic, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Guitar Hero 2, and DDR extreme.

Gamecube: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, Mario golf, Mario Party six, Kirby Air Ride, Fairly odd parents: breakin da rules, sonic mega collection, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Party 5, Donkey Konga 2, Animal Crossing, Spongebob: lights camera pants, mario power tennis, The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, Sonic Adventure: DX Directors cut, Warioworld, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, Sonic Heroes, Scooby-Doo: Mystery Mayhem, Mario Superstar Baseball, WarioWare inc, pikmin, pikmin 2, Bomberman: Jetters, The Spongebob squarepants Movie, Finding Nemo, Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Chibi Robo, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Duchman, BomberMan Generation, Luigi's Mansion, The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition, Shrek 2, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, and Spyro: enter the dragonfly.

DS: Touch Detective, Super Mario 64 DS, Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Contact, Clubhouse Games, Elite Beat Agents, Electroplankton, Sonic Rush, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Hip-Hop Land, Brain Age, New Super Mario Bros, Sims 2: Pets, Nintendogs: Dalmation and Friends, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Zoo Tycoon DS, Polarium, Children of Mana, Final Fantasy 3, Mario and Luigi: Partners in time, Harvest Moon DS, Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Mans Chest, Pac n Roll, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the minis, Pac Pix, Pokemon: Trozei, Whac-A-mole, Animal Crossing: wild world, Bomberman, Rayman DS, Nintendogs: lab and friends, Yoshi's Island DS, Mario Hoops 3 on 3, and Cooking Mama.

Normal Gameboy: Tetris, Q-Bert.

Gameboy advance, and SP: Namco Museum, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures, Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog, Final Fantasy 1 & 2, Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance, Super Mario World, Dynasty Warriors: Advance, Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy negatron, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap, Super Mario bros. 3, Spongebob squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Duchman, Pokemon: Emerald Version, Yoshi's Island, Pac-Man collection, WarioWare: Twisted, The Incredibles, Arcade Advanced, Mario Pinball land, Golden Sun: the lost arc, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong.

gameboy color: Antz: racing, Pokemon Pinball, Lego Racing, and others i can't remember.

Wii: WarioWare: SmoothMoves, Rayman: Raving Rabbids, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Happy Feet, Monster truck 4x4, Avatar: the last Airbender, and Elebits.

NES: GOLDEN CARTRIDGE Zelda 2: The adventure of Link, Batman, Built to win, Bandai Golf, Super Mario Bros./Duckhunt, super mario bros. 3, Paperboy 2, Dr. Mario, The Chessmaster, Mike Tysons Punch out, and Rad Racer.

SNES: Mario Paint, Stunt Race FX, Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars, F-Zero, Super Mario All-stars, Mario's Time Machine, Donkey Kong Country, Pac-Attack, and Super Mario World.

N64: Gex 3: Deep cover Gecko, Pokemon Stadium 2, Super Smash Bros, Star Wars Episode 1 Racer, Pokemon Snap, Paper Mario, Mario Party 3, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, and Glover.

it took me a long time to make, but it was worth it!

i saved it in microsoft word.

Lots a lot 'o games. Alas, I probably own as many, if not more.

My favorite games are: Gitaroo Man, Okami, Yggdra Union, Disgaea 2, Chulip, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Metal Slug (any one), We ♥ Katamari, Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, Lunar Knights, and Valkyrie Profile 2. There are also plenty I forgot about. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of games on my PS2. I AM A [SIZE=30pt]BIG[/SIZE] FAN OF KINGDOM HEARTS! [SIZE=30pt]♥♥♥♥♥[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]☺☺☺☺☺[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]☻☻☻☻☻[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]♪♪♪♪♪[/SIZE] KAIRI 4-EVER! EL-OH-EL! :)

i can't wait til super paper mario comes out for the wii!

i beat the other ones, and LOVED them!

they were my favorites!

i know super paper mario isn't going to be a lot like it, but it still looks awesome!

i love rpgs.

and i love great storylines!

can someone tell me what gitaroo man is?
Gitaroo Man is a strange game. Very strange. You play as a kid named U-1, who discovers he has the powers of Gitaroo Man. A gitaroo is a special instrument that has super powers, which are bestowed on it's owner. U-1 must then journey to Planet Gitaroo and fight off these bad guys. Forget their names. You do combat through music battles! You have to follow these little lines that go towards this center circle. You have to hold the O button and follow the line as it goes around. Then there are sections where you have to press the X, O, Square, and triangle buttons as they reach the center circle. It's less complicated than it sounds, but pretty difficult.

And that's my long-winded explanation.

I don't play much video games except for: KH, KH 2, AC:WW, Nintendogs, and Neopets the Darkest Farie. I've played Neopets the Darkest Farie for 30 hours xD...I'm not kidding...

HEY! You didn't put Xbox!
i don't HAVE an xbox.

i want a 360 though...

btw, i got a new game for ps2 at the library for 4 dollars!

its called the adventures of cookie and cream!

its awesome! i rented it before. i got pretty far with my bro. but it took a long time!

it may sound kiddish, but it takes a lot of skill to beat a level!

and teamwork!

if you dont play 2 player in story mode, you have to control 2 characters at the same time!!

plus, a sequel is coming for the DS!

this spring!

but, you should get it for ps2, cuz its cheap, and you should get it if you have a brother or a friend that you can play it with.

i do sometimes .....................................my beloved freaky see through green xbox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back