video games...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...very difficuly question. Seeing as how I have so many and so many systems. Umm...

for Gamecube; Harvest Moon:Another Wonderful Life

Nintendo DS: Super Mario 64

Wii: hmmm...I will probably have to say...Cooking Mama or WiiSports

Everything else..: I Don't...know? lol.

tc♥

oooooo YES!! My fave ir RAW vs. SMACKDOWN 2007!! I have it for PSP!! It is the best game!! If you are a wrestling lover like me buy it!! It is $49.99 where i live!!

Trauma Center: Second Opinion for the Nintendo Wii and Trauma Center: Under The Knife for the Nintendo DS. The Sims is good too.

EDIT: I don't actually have Trauma Center: Under The Knife for my DS, but it is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paper Mario: The thousand year door or whatever it's called was one of my favourites for GC. I also really liked F-zero GX for the GC. Animal Crossing was one of my favourites for a long while, too, and Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies is decent.

I also really liked FFVII for the PS1 - It's the first good RPG I remember playing.

For the PS2 I like Battlefront I & II and Guitar Hero I & II.

There are probably others but those are the several that come to mind.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot - I love all the pokemon games! :> RBY the best though, since it provides endless fun with its numerous glitches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Hill 1,2,3,4 ,Resident Evil, Rule of Rose, Fatal Frame, Clock Tower, Kuon, Siren

Ahh, classic horror survival games. The best! ☺☻

Hmm..

DS: Animal Crossing WW

Gamecube: Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing

PS2: DDR Extreme 2 or any of the Fatal Frame series

Xbox 360: Viva Pinata

Wii: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Those are the systems I have connected right now. I can't think of other favorite games/systems. Too tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back