Videos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would never put any videos of me on the internet. :(
yeah, I'm starting to have regrets about posting my kung-fu video..... :mellow:

I only post pictures or videos on TamaTalk, though. because I trust the people here, and even there is a stalker (unlikely, but..) there is a big black headband covering my face in my video. If I could go back and edit that post, i think I'd delete the video :p

I might make a video. After a while. Since I won't post pics, maybe I'll let you all hear how I talk. x3

@Cinderpelt, I'm going to watch your video next. 8D

Katie, once again, ILY.

I posted a video on the pictures topic...I really cant be bothered finding it again so yeah..look on page 152 of the pictures topic xDDD

^Kewlio.

I sound weird when I say ''hello''. Its all weird-accentish. But neh. I cant control what I sound like...

Thanks youu Katie <33333333

i have a video of my cat being retarded but i can't show it because, you know it will get removed because i say the "b-word" in it >_>

^ You should PM it to me. :D

I have a bunch of videos up, so here's just the link to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/KatieeWearsPrada

SHMELSEY 8D

Please don't call em a control freak, but I found a few errors in your video, pretaining to your Panic! guitar.

1. You did not introduce it as 'Alex's Guitar", and

2. You said that you weren't going to sell it, but you did not mention that you were giving it to me as a gift.

But otherwise it was great :3

And you're so pretty.

AndI'mStealingYourGuitar.

<3

But what about the Cows bandana?

Well then, looks like I'll be making a revised video. xD

OTher than that, thank you <3

i have a video of my cat being retarded but i can't show it because, you know it will get removed because i say the "b-word" in it >_>
Ooh.. Pm it to me.. PWEEZ? I should upload a video of my lizard when I find her. She is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back