Vintage Connection Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
I'd like to organise a "Vintage Connection" hatch!

The rules are as follows

- ONLY VERSIONS 1-3 ARE ALLOWED TO BE HATCHED because I personally consider them to be the 0lder connection.

- THE HATCH BEGINS ON 1ST OCTOBER 2010 AFTER 1 AM if I dont get enough people joining I'll extend it.

- TRY TO PUT IMAGES if you can only. You can also use smilies to show what characters u got if you can find them.

-YOU CAN ONLY POST UP TO 5 TIMES A DAY WITH SHORT UPDATES or else 1 or 2 long posts per day.

-IF YOU PULL OUT OF THIS HATCH AT ANY TIME PLEASE SAY IN THIS TOPIC AND SAY IF YOU'RE CHANGING YOUR TAMAGOTCHI Thanks.

-SAY WHAT TAMAGOTCHI YOU ARE HATCHING AND ITS DESIGN unless itz a suprise lol!

-POST TAMAGO2 AFTER YOU ENTER ON A SEPERATE LINE so I know you're definately entering.

-THIS IS JUST THE ENTERING TOPIC DON'T POST YOUR LOG HERE I'll make a seperate topic for the log ok?

Have I made myself clear? Then this is the list

~LIST~

Ronaldo- Transparent yellow with blue buttons V2[might change to v1 if I can't get it running]

LittleChoco Wolf- Red Hearts v2

[i'll edit this when you enter].

Comments and suggestions are welcome here and the blog!

Let the entries begin!! :p

Also, if you have any questions about the hatch, just post them here or PM me please :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Ok you're entered as well +D

Come on! we need more people! :rolleyes:

Guides and admins can join as well if they want to.

EDIT:For some weird reason, the edit button has stopped working for the first post?

So I'll post them here for now. If it starts "working" again, I'll add your name there ok?

magicboa Blue waves V3

The edit button is only available for about 24 hours after you made your post, if I remember correctly.

The edit button is only available for about 24 hours after you made your post, if I remember correctly.
Thanks btw =]

So I guess I'll have to make a final post with all your names on the 30th then?

haha im new to the website but i'll probably join with my cherries v3 :( probably idk yet :)

Does it have to be on the first generation? If it dosen't have to I'll join in with either my pink v3 with ice creams on it, or my white v3 with pink snowflakes. If it has to be first generation, it is anyway possible that I will get a green v3 with pink flowers on it, then I might enter with that tama. :) :(

Does it have to be on the first generation? If it dosen't have to I'll join in with either my pink v3 with ice creams on it, or my white v3 with pink snowflakes. If it has to be first generation, it is anyway possible that I will get a green v3 with pink flowers on it, then I might enter with that tama. :D :D
lolokotchi:), Yes, sadly it has to be reset and on 1st gen =/

I'll add you for now and if you want to pull out, just say!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

tootsie130, I won't enter you until you get back to me ok?

lolokotchi:)-Possibly hatching a green v3 with pink flowers on it

lolokotchi:)-Possibly hatching a green v3 with pink flowers on it
OMG....I also have a v3 green with pink flowers! Except it went missing :p

And may I enter with my v4 :) (It's the oldest one I currently am using)

do you have any older Japanese versions or just that v4?

Hey, I'm going to be hatching my v1 instead of v2! Is that alright?
That's totally fine!=]

Thanks for letting us all know =]

=]

Hey :wacko:

I'll try to get my green flowers V3 up and running. I haven't played with it since about a year it first came out it first came out in Australia.

I'd try out my V1 but it's faulty and it zaps people (the buttons fell out and I stuck something metal in there as a replacement and it won't come out... *stupid*) and it's been through a lot (Once I leant down to change my dog's feed and the lanyard it was on dunked it into the dog's water. It's also been dropped in a pool and stepped on - many times. But it still survives unless you count the zaps :wacko: )

So I'll try to get a battery for my V3 and cross our fingers that it works!

It will be my first tama since about 3 years ago :wacko:

I think Im going to pull out too :c I already have my v1 running and stuff x_x I dont think I'll be doing any group hatches for awhile

Ooh! I'd LOVE to join this hatch!

May I be added to the list?

I'll be joining with a glittery hot pink w/orange buttons V1 (it's been in a box all this time, and I thought it was a V2! :S)

Thanks in advance!

lolokotchi:), Yes, sadly it has to be reset and on 1st gen =/I'll add you for now and if you want to pull out, just say!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

tootsie130, I won't enter you until you get back to me ok?
Ok, that's sad, but I'm pulling out... I got the green v3 a bit before so it's already started, and I really don't feel like resetting it since I'm growing quite fond of my little obotchi... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back