Vintage Tamagotchi Re-Release Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "Why bother". Bandai has new ideas to work with, and couldn't be bothered with the Ancestor Tamas. So I guess everybody will have to keep looking on Ebay or wherever for them.

If you can change the petition, add to release the devil, osu/mesu, and morino.

I would be very annoyed if they re-released the vintage Tamagotchis. I have been keeping my P1s and P2s sealed in their original boxes for years watching their value increase :p

You guys... *sigh* In some cases, that would be cool but it be very unlikely to happen.

Look at it this way... I'm sure they are going to atlest tuck/place classic games into the Tama-Go figures that come out earlier. I'm not sure what figure it was but they had a Some V4 on one of the figures. Flag... Then I've found a Music Star game on a figure too. They have plenty figures to go and tons of games to choose from. I'm sure there is more games we haven't seen yet. Just one thing we will need to accept for the time being.

So in a way they are kinda re-releasing... I know you specifically mean the actual Tamagotchi itself. Like the Morino and all the characters.... or the Tama Garden.... ECT. It is costly to make a Tamagotchi. Over all, I think many people would perfer the new versions. Since the previous Tamagotchi are still available/on sale online and some random collectible stores.

And if they were to Re-Release something, they tend to edit things... to make them better or safer..... yadda yadda... Then you would have people asking what are they... Where is the connection feature.... silly questions like that. They (bandai) look at things like... Why re-release something the same as X years ago, Its not cool anymore, people want more..... Ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back