Violetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraVioletchi

Reaction score
Is there a certain to make sure you get a violetchi because I really want one. :D :D :D Does anyone know any other ways to get a certain tama character.

which version it is?

here is a simple guide:

v1

you get this character only from debug.

v2

get a odd generation teen (generatons: 1,3,5,7..) and have 22 lbs,full happy/hungry hearts,max training hope it turn into violetchi.

v3

get a odd generation teen (generatons: 1,3,5,7..) and have 22 lbs,full happy/hungry hearts,max training hope it turn into violetchi.

v4

raise the social points for your young memetchi / ichigotchi to be higher to any other skills. raise them by playing FLAG.

v4,5

have a universal teen on girl (Ufotchi Ichigotchi) and take good care,but don't too much skill points,

Well, I'm not too sure for other versions, except the V4. Soo, if you have a V4, here's how it works:

You will have to get a Young Memetchi or an Ichigotchi as a teen. There is really no way to assure that you can get those teens, it just comes from a Puchitchi or a Harutchi or a MitzuTamatchi toddler. Soo, if you get an Ichi/Young Meme, make sure that you care for it well enough so it doesn't turn universal. You will have to get more social points than artistic/intelectual by the time it is ready to turn into an adult. At about age 2 or 3, if you have followed these steps, your Tamagotchi will evolve into a Violetchi.

v2:

Almost perfect care. Odd generation. Most of the time, never let it drop more than one heart, try to keep it's training at max. Normally this would get you a Mametchi, but the thing that makes it different is that you should let it drop two hearts once or twice. This SHOULD get you Furawatchi (worked for me)

Not too sure about v3/v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back